“Friendly, well located hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Palm Garden

You added Hotel Palm Garden to your Saves list
Hotel Palm Garden
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Kesuma Sari 3, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia   |
Ranked #35 of 68 Hotels in Sanur
Nottingham, UK
“Friendly, well located hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Palm Garden hotel as part of our two week honeymoon to Hong Kong and Bali. We choose this hotel based on the many positive reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't dissapointed. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and were happy to help arrange taxis, drivers and offer recommendations of places to visit. We only stayed for a couple of nights and the central location was great to maximise our time. The hotel is only a couple of minutes walk through to the beach and in the other direction is less than a minute's walk to the main street where there are many restaurants, bars, shops and spas. Our room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed, including a fridge and a safe. Breakfast was included and was served in the restaurant beside the pool each morning. Nasi goreng and mei goreng were available as well as eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit, toast, fruit juice and tea and coffee. The pool area was great and was rarely busy during our stay. There were plenty of sunloungers and pool towels were available at the bar area. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to others travelling to Sanur.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mandurah, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Have just had a wonderful 2 weeks staying in this peaceful garden hotel. Excellent pool and gardens. Short walk to beach and restaurants. Very good breakfast. Nice little restaurant on premises. Helpful staff. Will be back again to stay.

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem ask for ground floor room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hello everyone, I arrived home last Saturday 7th June after staying at the Palm Garden Hotel for 2 weeks, I travelled with my eldest daughter, this is the first time that we have stayed at this Hotel, it was recommended to us by a friend who always stays their, we were so happy to be able to stay there, the Hotel has one family suiet and 16 other rooms, we had the best time there the Staff looked after us so well and all very friendly, their food was so delicious. That was my 15th Holiday in Sanur I have stayed at many Hotels in Sanur. We liked everything about The Palm Garden Hotel, The garden is lovely and green and well looked after, the pool was so relaxing, we are hopeing we can go back the same time next year. Regards, Marion.

Room Tip: There are ground floor rooms as well as upstairs rooms, you would need to choose when you make a boo...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm currently in a wheelchair and as I missed a few trips due to illness I was looking forward to not missing this one. All the staff knew I was in hospital and they all prepared my room at thier own expense for a wheelchair. Upon arrival a ramp was installed and waiting for me to access my room better furniture was moved to clear space for me. They really outdone my expectations! To all the staff Thank you for your help and support its the little things that make a big difference.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed for a 8 nights in late April / early May. Enjoyed our stay there, fantastic location, 2 minute walk to the beach and restaurants. Rooms large, furniture dated but very clean . Garden and pool area immaculate. Continental breakfast sufficient -bread, fruit, egg station, juice tea/coffee and a rice or noodle dish each day. Would stay again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights on a long layover on route to East Timor.

The hotel is very peaceful and relaxing, the pool is nice to chill out for an afternoon. It's a 2 minute walk to the main road and shops, and about 3-5 minutes walk to Sanur's beach front strip, where you will find plenty of nice restaurants. Sanur is the complete opposite to Kuta, it's much more laid back.

The hotel staff are extremely helpful, I needed Internet access for work and the manager let me use her laptop, which was really kind of her. Our air con leaked in our room and they moved us to another room straight away.

I would stay here again, if I was ever in the area again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Palm Garden and enjoyed the area. The rooms are large but the furniture and other amenities are starting to really show their age.
The bathrooms are sadly a significant waste of space with both a shower and a separate bathtub that is really useless. The grounds and pool are the nicest part of this property as well as it's close proximity to the beach.
The rooms were cleaned daily and we were happy enough with the cleanliness. We also paid to use bikes for a day and they definitely need to get some one new ones as we found newer ones for less later on.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple