We booked a family trip to Bali for January/Feb this year (2012). With all preliminary dealings/conversations done via the internet, I was already impressed! When we arrived the children squealed with delight & I tell you I was too. The villa was beautiful, the grounds were gorgeous. We were in great need of some family time & needed a home away from home & this was it, fabulously appointed, clean, modern, comfortable, it was heaven. Every morning we had a beautiful staff member come & attend our breakfasts which were absolutely fabulously delicious, a wonderful selection to suit all tastes, and more than enough, I in fact looked forward to the ladies that came every day, they were lovely to talk to. Any time we needed a staff member or assistance they were readily available & always always pleasant to deal with. The villa's were made up & cleaned every day, inside & out, there were so spacious & really I can't say enough good things because I loved it!
Having young children going out every night was a little hard & so we had take-aways delivered which was easy & there is a good selection of businesses offering that service.
While were were in heaven, the heavens decided to rain, and rain & rain, alas this put quite a damper on our holiday as it was difficult to get out of the villa due to flooding, which, escalated effecting an evacuation. This was handled with absolute professionalism, understanding & urgency while it was due to nature & no fault of the Zen Villa's, it was just one of those things. We were very grateful to the staff who were there to help us transfer to another hotel.
When we got to the other hotel, we missed the Zen Villa's & everything about them, staying were we did, did not compare at all.
As for the Sanur area, well having been to Bali before I loved staying in Sanur & much prefer this area over Kuta. We had to take a cab everywhere due to having small children and this was never a problem. It is a lovely area of Bali. The villas are in what I feel is a good location.
Thank you Zen Villa's & staff, we had a beautiful time with you & you know we are also planning to come back, not only to Bali, but to the Zen Villa's (not in rainy season though he he he!)
Thank you - David & Donna Parker & Family (Jan/Feb 2012)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast.This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali