“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
Top Rated
$61*
and up
Singaraja and Bedugul North Coast Bali Mountain...
Ranked #3 of 10 Attractions in Singaraja
Type: Waterfalls, Outdoors
New Delhi, India
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

A must visit place.
I read a lot of good reviews on Tripadvisor for this place and hence added this place to my itinerary in Bali. Super glad I did it.
CAUTION: You have to walk a lot to reach the Twin Waterfall as the car only goes to a certain point. But its worth it.

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Tiel
“Waterfall with fraud - be carfull what you pay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

On entrance of waterfall a woman informed me price was 50.000 rmb. You cannot find the price anywhere, however, in my mind I knew this was to much. I paid and recieved a ticket showing the price and decided to consult driver after visit. The waterfall is ok, however, not as spectaculair as I expected. On my return I spoke to my driver and he took action. Price was only 5.000 rmb and they returned my money. The local guides and staff at entrance seem to work together to rip off tourist so be carfull what you pay!

Ankara, Turkey
13 attraction reviews
“Only if you have plenty of time and have strong nerves to deal with people selling souvenirs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Not super interesting, very unpleasant experience with people trying to sell you things on the way to the waterfall. Negotiate for 20% of what they say or better dont buy anything at all. On the way nice rice field scenery for photo shooting

Essex
“Beautiful waterfall but prepare to be ripped off”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We visited this waterfall because the driver we hired for the day suggested it. If I had known how extortionate the entry fee was, I wouldn't have bothered. We were charged 300,000RP for two of us, which was pretty shocking. I only went ahead and paid because the local guide kept saying that the money goes towards helping the local community. However, there was no proof of this and I got the impression they charge people what they think they can get away with. To make matters worse, there was a group of small kids following us, trying to sell us trinkets, plus a row of shops with people badgering us to buy drinks and more even trinkets. The waterfall is stunning and it's a nice walk, but the whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful waterfall, long walk, scams aplenty.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place is so poorly managed.

The waterfall is nice, being able to swim in them is nice also.

Basically the complex contains three small-medium sized waterfalls. "Apparently", there's a separate fee of 50,000rp per person, PER WATERFALL. So to see all three costs 150,000rp per person.

I say "apparently" because we basically paid some kid at the "front entrance", which was basically 2 brick walls with a corrugated iron roof, and there were no official looking signs or placards advertising the price: just a kid in a TShirt asking for 300,000rp for the two of us, hand written on a receipt.

To see all three takes a bit of time, because it basically requires to hike the whole mountain. Our local "guide" was puffed out and covered in sweat from the tour, just to give you an idea how tiring it is for an unfit foreigner.

Note that, firstly, a "guide" is not mandatory. So if some kid comes up to you, you can tell him to buzz off, but you may get lost in the many branching mountain pass.

Note that, second, there's three separate car park entrances to the waterfall.

Visited October 2013