My team of 12 stayed in Sunari for three nights because our chosen hotel, almost next door, the Aneka, was full. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was open to the outside with plenty of privacy but the Sunari needs upgrade. We only paid less than $35 per night so it was not a bad price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed on the serene Lovina Beach, in Singaraja town just north of Bali, Sunari Beach Resort is a well-appointed accommodation offering comfortable rooms, suites and villas. All room types are fitted with excellent amenities. For more privacy, choose a villa with a beautiful private pool. There is one restaurant and one bar on-site serving local and international dishes including freshly-caught seafood. Guests looking for relaxation are welcome at the spa, where traditional Balinese and a variety of soothing treatments can be delighted in. Popular activities available around the resort include early-morning boat trips off the coast to see dolphins, a great outing perfect for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunari Villas And Spa Resort
- Sunari Villas Hotel Singaraja
- Sunari Hotel Singaraja
- Sunari Beach Resort Bali/Singaraja