On the plus side, the pool is great swim up bar, uncrowded, nice. Great massage too & a pretty good restaurant. The grounds are very nice and well kept. The air conditioning and Wi-fi works well.
Cons - The rooms are average, a bit older and well used, the sewer smell is pretty bad in the bathrooms, and they try to cover it up with urinal cake smell, this made it worse in my opinion, the pillows are rock hard and the shower sucks. Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aditya Beach Resort with its colorful flowers is an individual Balinese styled resort, which lies at the heart of Lovina Beach – Singaraja – North of Bali is absolutely offering the friendliness and romantic home-based, an ideal location to relax since its location is away from the crowd as in Kuta and Sanur. Moreover, spending your holiday here at Aditya Beach Resort assure you to encounter some local dolphins along the beach.Two beach restaurants, swimming pool, sunken bar, sea water sport, free safety box, gazebo, laundry service, money changer, tour desk, postal service, doctor on call, parking lot, credit card accepted and telecommunication service will make an unforgettable experience to the guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Aditya Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aditya Beach Hotel Kalibukbuk
- Aditya Beach Resort Bali/Singaraja