“Excellent Fish” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Perth
“Excellent Fish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The first time I tried this restaurant on my own I had some of the best fish I have tasted. I asked for it spicy and that is what I got. It was excellent and the service that night was good. Unfortunately on a return visit with friends, the service was very slow and the fod came in relays, despite there only being two tables of diners. I would try it again, based on my first visit and hope that there is more consistency in service and food.

Visited June 2013

Perth, Australia
“Worst meal ever had in Bali and possibly ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was a total train wreck. The food was absolutely disgusting and clearly the staff and cooks have no clue whatsoever about how to cook. We had whole fish which was smelly and gross and was full of tiny bones. The prawn Thermidor was truly revolting and looked like cat food and tasted even worse. My daughter had fish and chips where the chips were cold and soggy and the fish was brown?? I have never seen brown fish flesh before and would choose not to again.
I strongly suggest not to go there.

Montreal, Québec, Canada
“Great value good food nice show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great Balinese and western food at great prices,very good value for the money and bonus balinese dancing a few times a week. A must do not miss !

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quebec City, Canada
“No Balinese Dancers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I came to this restaurant specifically because the sign on the street advertised Balinese dancers in the evening. The pleasant, smiling waiter informed me that because it was the low season, there were no Balinese dancers. The food was just OK.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent value for money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I walked past in the morning and noticed that they had whole fish with vegetables and chips for only 35k. So we came back for dinner. The fish was superb and the veggies nice and crunchy done in garlic and butter my wife had a pizza and it was ok. Good atmosphere and fantastic service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere