This hotel has a wide variety of rooms as to price and amenities. From cold water and fan at $15.00 to four poster and all the trimmings at $60.00, we opted for a $40.00 and all still get to enjoy the gorgeous pool and grounds. The included breakfast features your own pot of Bali coffee with real milk and the staff is lovely. Right on the beach, a terrific spot to catch the early morning dolphin boat trip arranged by the hotel, or the trip for a most spectacular day of snorkeling. There are several great little restaurants and shops on the street as well. Price is negotiable (we discovered).
Almost across the road, try Warung Bali 9, a tiny restaurant with delicious food, unbelievably cheap prices and a delightful family you will want to see again. Nyman is also a very reasonable and dependable taxi driver for long trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja