Hotel Suma is so pretty! The garden and swimmingpool area are perfect. The swimmingpool is not that big but you can swim in it. The room is spacious (we booked Deluxe room) and has a huge terrace, overlooking garden and pool. The price is fantastic, so cheap for what you get. Restaurant is nice decorated typical Balinese style and the brekfast is good, you get a huge fruit platter and you can choose between different breakfasts. The beach is very close but not so pretty for swimming. A lot of restaurants around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja