We rented a 2 bedroom apt. with private pool from a private owner. The use of the apartment included use of all hotel facilities.
To cut a long way short: everything in this hotel is perfect. The apartment was a dream, very tasteful decoration, lots of space for a family of four. The little private pool in the backyard was a welcome plus. But mainly we used the main pool, which is just gourgeous with all the plants/trees and the very comfortable loungers.
The kids enjoyed the kid's club, though were sometimes disappointed, as many things in the program, such as kite making and flying, playing badminton, kayaking etc. never took place. Also, the kids were allowed to play PSP too much.
The food in the restaurant/pool bar/beach bar is very good and reasonably priced for a resort-style hotel. We usually prepared our own breakfast, as there is a very good bakery on the premises with delicous French bread and croissants. Other than that, western food items are a bit difficult to come by, there is a big supermarket in Bali Collection or Hardy's supermarket about 2 km from the hotel.
The staff at this hotel is extremely friendly. I don't think we were ever passed by an employee who did not greet us with a friendly smile.
The beach club is at just 10 minutes walking distance and the shuttle runs regularly three times an hour.
Though the hotel seemed to be very well booked, it never seemed crowded, the atmosphere was quiet, even though there were many families with children.
The premises are absolutely clean and very well kept.
Most evenings we had dinner in Nusa Dua village (restaurant Tropical!), just a short taxi ride from the hotel. Ask the transport desk for a taksi (metered), don't allow them to offer you transport. The metered taxis are much cheaper than "transport". The ride to Nusa Dua village in a metered taxi costs about 12.000 Rp, transport costs 30.000. A ride to Kuta in a taxi costs about 80.000 Rp one-way, with hotel-arranged transport about 145.000 Rp one-way. Restaurant Tropical will also provide free transport.
Overall we had a very enjoyable stay and can highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Bali Tourism Development Complex, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and 30 minutes from New Kuta Golf Bali. It features 175 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club, pool lagoon, spa, sauna, massage, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms.Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences