“Nice Hotel With Private Beach & Its Shuttle. . .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel

You added Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel to your Saves list
Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Pantai Mengiat, BTDC Complex | PO Box 116, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Special Offer
Stay & Win!
Ranked #25 of 44 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Jakarta
“Nice Hotel With Private Beach & Its Shuttle. . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Me and my wife just the two of use went here August 2011 during Ramadhan (Eid Mubarak) moment. The hotel was quite full and we booked this hotel since March 2011 (5 months prior). We were given nice rate for 2 person. The hotel is unique so it has several building (with several level on each building). Our room number was 7503 which means 7th building, on 5th floor (they have elevator) and 3rd room (something like this).

1) If its raining it will be quite challenging to go to each building since there's shade but not fully covered since there will be garden everywhere you go, ask them to drop you using their golf cart.
2) Room wiil be cleaned everyday, don't worry, nice cleanliness.
3) Nice bathroom they have bath tub and shower and separator to the closet.
4) They have private beach and provide a shuttle for this facility (near just about 3 minutes drive from the hotel.
5) Breakfast was excellent, lots of variety, never boring, they'll have local food, Western food from fresh salad, fruits, toast, french toast to congee/porridge.
6) We got free airport transfer from Ngurah Rai since we stayed for around 5 nights.
7) Location wise this is in Nusa Dua so its a bit remote not like in Kuta/Seminyak where you can find food just a walk away. Nusa Dua is like a complex of their own. But its close to Tanjung Benoa if you love and plan for water sports and activity such as: diving, snorkeling, flying fish-ing. Transport option is taxi or you can rent a car due to the location.

When we were there it was high/peak season but still the cleanliness was good, the reception were just fine, they handle it well.

Goodluck. . .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
novotelbalinusadua, Front Office Manager at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear guest,

Warmest Greetings from Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Mrs. Rachmah Pontoh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is a great hotel for those wanting to stay by the pool and relax and unwind. Its laid back atmosphere is great and the staff are excellent. The rooms are centred around small blocks that overlook the pool area or the grounds. This is common in Bali and gives the whole a better feel than with a large building. However, the downside is you need to run the bath/shower/sink for some time before you get hot water through. This hotel could actually be uprooted and placed almost anywhere is the SE Asian area. That said, I did enjoy using it as a base to see around the other beaches of Bali, by taxi at $50 a day. The area of Nusa Dua is really a compound to keep the locals out and as such makes the area slightly sterile, perhaps this is why their offering in Benoa just up the peninsular get better scores.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest,
Greetings from Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences!!

Thank you for your positive feedback posted on TripAdvisor.com. We are very pleased to know that you had enjoyable stay in our resort.

Total guest satisfaction is our most concern and it is reward for us to know that we able to give you lasting and memorable experience.

Once again thank you for sharing and we will be more than happy to welcome you back here in our resort in the near future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

we stayed in this hotel with my mother, my father, my little brother and little sister. we got the room with the private pool. the room was amazing, the staff are very nice, the food is good adn everything good like we're expect. i love this hotel and the receptionist tell us, the way to the beach that little bit quite. the beach was bloody wonderful. omg i love to stay at this hotel. SUPERB

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Warmest greeting from Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences!!!

We delighted to learn that you and your family had an enjoyable and memorable experience with us. Your feedback at TripAdvisor.com certainly encourage us to continuously strive for excellent.

Nusa Dua Area is the best choice for holiday in Bali, combine with serene environment and beautiful beaches in the same area as well as providing local touch.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and i will share your feedback with the entire Novotel Bali Nusa Dua team and we look forward to welcome you back here in Bali.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We spent 10 days in November at Novotel Nusa Dua Bali. We chose the location because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed.

The service was outstanding. Everyone was happy and greeted us with a smile. When I arrived, I thought I was at the tail end of some food poisoning I'd gotten at home before we left, but I couldn't shake it. Unfortunately, this means I had to spend the first 3 days mostly in bed. When I decided I should probably see a doctor, they not only recommended the hospital for me, but drove me in a hotel car and picked me up afterwards. Much more than I expected.

The Kids Club was amazing and the people running it were genuinely caring for our kids. One of the hardest things about leaving was saying goodbye to the Kids Club staff. Everyday, my 5-year old daughter would ask to go to the club (my son doesn't talk yet, but I'm sure he'd have been saying the same). The only problem was that the activities were too good. So, instead of dropping off our daughter and going to relax by the pool or beach, we would end up going back to see her try snorkeling for the first time or to dance a Balinese dance in a local dress. Additionally, my daughter has a peanut allergy. We gave them an Epi Pen at the beginning of the trip. They were familiar with how to use it and after just a short discussion, I felt extremely comfortable with their capabilities in handling any reactions.

The food was excellent and we especially enjoyed having dinner on the beach. There are also a number of restaurants within walking distance just outside the back gate.

We also took advantage of the spa there. While on the expensive side (for Bali), you get your money's worth. We also tried a couple outside and they were not quite as good. I'd recommend trying a combination if you are trying to save some pennies. Either way, even the most expensive one was extremely cheap compared to the States. My daughter especially loved the Barbie Massage and the Princess Massage designed for kids. I'm afraid we may have spoiled her by introducing her to the wonderful world of massages too early, but it was so worth it.

The room itself was very nice. We had a 2 bedroom suite. The kitchen had a full size refrigerator, a small stove, pots and pans, dishes and glasses, etc. The only thing we really missed was a microwave. We would usually try to have our lunch in the room so we could use more of our budget in the evening. The living and dining area were very large and allowed us to really spread out.

Overall, we absolutely loved Bali and Novotel Nusa Dua. I don't usually like to repeat vacations, but this one was so nice that I'm sure we'll be going back again and staying at the same wonderful hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
novotelbalinusadua, Front Office Manager at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Warmest greeting from Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences. It is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future

Berwick, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great hotel, clean, reasonable in price, with everything you need including great little gym.
Staff are very friendly, kind & helpful.
Beach Club is a great set-up with lovely, simple, cheap meals.
The Sunrise bike ride is a must, including a light breakfast at the end.
The recreation program & staff are fabulous, great fun.
Breakfast has a huge amount of choice but at times a bit over cooked & tea & coffee a little cold. But staff are more than happy to attend to this issue along with dietary requirements.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
novotelbalinusadua, Front Office Manager at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2013

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

It was my first time staying at Novotel Nusa Dua and I absolutely loved it... The staff were so friendly and welcoming which made myself and the rest of the family feel like we were at home. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 12 nights overlooking the pool and we couldn't be any happier with the room and the service provided. The room was spotless clean.
A special mention to Arsa and the activities team for making our stay extra special with the day-to-day activities such as table tennis, aqua aerobics, volleyball etc. It was fun being involved in the activities with the staff and other guests. It was lovely to see everyone involved. . I would like to thank Warni at the tour desk for being so kind and helpful... Also I would like to thank the staff at the beach club for being so wonderful and making our stay enjoyable..
A big thank you to the management staff for making our stay amazing!
I wish I could have stayed longer. By far the best holiday I have ever been on :)
I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely be back!!

Stayed November 2013
novotelbalinusadua, Front Office Manager at Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel, responded to this review, November 24, 2013

Mrs. Rachmah Pontoh

Been to Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel? Share your experiences!