We stayed in the Novotel Nusa Dua in May/June 2011 and had the most wonderful family holiday. We have four young children aged 1, 3, 5 and 7 and the older three had a brilliant time in the kids club. We particularly chose this hotel as the kids club caters for children from aged 3. We stayed in a three bedroom villa with a private pool. Next time we go we would not bother with the plunge pool - it was quite cold compared to the main pool and we didn't use or need it. There is also a bit of an issue with mosquitos getting into the rooms via gaps under and around the patio doors (nothing a few towels stuffed in the gaps couldn't fix though!!!). The buffet breakfast was delicious and was a nice social time to meet other families (they arrange all the families in one area). We met some lovely people and of course the kids made lots of new friends. The private beach was great but not really that suitable for children as there is not much flat area for the kids to play. However this was not an issue because the pool at the hotel is amazing and the kids loved it (we struggled to get them out!!!). My husband and I had a two hour spa experience at the hotel that nothing short of sensational. Bali Collection is about 4 minutes drive down the road via free shuttle and we went down there every night for dinner. There are some great restaurants down there with reasonable prices ('Absolute' was our favourite). Dinner for all six of us plus drinks was around A$40 so very good value. We used the hotel babysitter services for our 1 year old so she could go in the kids club for a couple of mornings with the other children. At $6 an hour this was money well spent. Just clarify how this is to be paid though as the babysitter seemed to want us to pay her direct in cash. We refused and it was instead added to our room bill (a safer way to go go we thought). Overall we can highly recommend the Novotel Nusa Dua. Its quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta and Legian felt safe and the staff were without exception, polite and attentive. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are planning to stay there again next year. Thanks so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences is located in the heart of tranquil Bali Tourism Development Complex, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and 30 minutes from New Kuta Golf Bali. It features 175 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club, pool lagoon, spa, sauna, massage, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms.Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences