“" Romantique-Etnic Bali Pool Villa "” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Hill Villas

You added The Hill Villas to your Saves list
The Hill Villas
5.0 of 5 Villa   |   Jl. Taman Giri | Banjar Mumbul, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Special Rate
Extra 58% OFF
Tangerang, Indonesia
“" Romantique-Etnic Bali Pool Villa "”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Me and my husband decided to choose this pool villa for our wedding package - honeymoon in the early 2014 from the famous online website. After we reviewed many hotels and villas in Bali , we fall in love with this pool villa , because it reasonable for the price and reachable from the Bali spot area. I was spend 2 night and 3 days with my hubby. This pool villa is great, romantic, unforgateble, lovely bedroom, lovely private pool, antique bathroom and bath tub. The staff give the good service and quick respond if we need something. The most that i like is , this villa was so quiet and so Bali of course (hohoo). I also like the bar soap that this villa serve, it has green tea fragrance,, I really love it.. In my last day,, i buy 5 bar soaps for souvenirs,,and the staff give freely 2 bar soaps for the gift,, waaaw,, love this villa. I want back again,

Room Tip: U can choose the pool villa if you want to stay with your cuple, Prepare many food or dessert , bec...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Krisjayanti, General Manager at The Hill Villas, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Ninamauludia,

It gives me great pleasure to hear that the property left you with such a positive impression.
I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts.

Designed in rich Balinese architecture which we hope our guest to have Balinese home experience during stay and feel the nature and Balinese hospitality.

Thank you for choosing The Hill villas as your preferred destination. We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you again at The Hill Villas in the nearer future.

Krisjayanti

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed first night at the one bedroom- garden view and second view was bay .

Loved the pool, tropical garden surrounds, bathroom etc

Staff weren't that friendly and a little bit back chat if u mention problem - they need to learn customer always right.

Would definitely return though some taxi no idea how to find it.

Stayed March 2014
Dear FlyAwayOz,

Thank you for your positive review about our property.

I would like to convey my apology for some areas which need of improvement. It has been raised to all departments concern to maximize customer satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing The Hill Villas and we hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back at The Hill Villas.

Denpasar, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I decided to get little vacation on my weekend in The Hill Villas. It was only 1 night, yet it was very wonderful time. I used to live in Bali, so I accustomed with its crowds. But not in the Hills. Not only at night, but also in day time, the situation was so quiet and tranquil. I could enjoyed myself from my bale bengong watching starry night or waiting for sunset. Also the design is balinese architecture, so you will get the essence of balinese culture there. The staff were friendly and helpful, although I had late check in.. So if you want to relax or escape for a while from your routine, this place will be the best place for you..

• Stayed February 2014
Dear LinaKuna,

I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts.

Indeed, the location is secluded, the property is suitable for customers who are looking for pure relax - away from hustle bustle - while you may explore the nearer areas (Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran / Kuta) by joining our free scheduled shuttle service from 10 am to 10pm.

Melaka, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went for a stay of 3days 2 nights. The villa was awsome, got free shuttle from airport to the villa. The service was good, the room was good, the environment was the best. I like the indoor private pool and bath tub. The staffs there do offer good and polite service, they serve with smiles on their face. The room was tidy, and the villa facilities was good. To visit around Bali was easy with their free shuttle, just don't miss the schedule. It is a very good place to stay for families and couples. For me, I am surely will visit The Hills Villas again in future. Really recommend this place for everyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear VCCY,

I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your thoughts.

While the location is secluded, the property suitable guest that looking for pure relax - away from hustle bustle while shuttle service is available from 10 am to 10 pm. Designed in rich Balinese architecture which we hope our guest to have Balinese home experience during stay and feel the Balinese hospitality.

Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful and relaxing stay in The Hill Villas.

All staff members were very helpful and accommodating. The driver assigned to tour us around Bali was awesome too!

However, the private pool was not as clean as we hoped and the villa was a bit far from restaurants and shopping places but overall, we still truly enjoyed our stay in The Hill Villas.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear AND223,

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you for your positive review about our property and service during your stay.

We appreciate that you highlight some areas which are not meeting your expectation. All improvements needed have been raised to all departments concern. We will take immediate action to improve the areas.

Thank you for choosing The Hill Villas and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to Bali.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hills Villas. Villas were large and comfortable, steeped in tradition. Staff were excellent and tried to cater to our every need. Food was also excellent and exotic making every meal a delightful adventure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Michael H,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Hill Villas and taking the time to post your review.
We are happy that you had a positive experience during your stay at The Hill Villas recently.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at The Hill Villas at nearer future.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We just came back from Bali and The Hill worth every praise I could give. We stayed at Ratna 4: Nice clean room, comfy bed and their pool is just lovely.

Hotel staffs are so nice, they upgraded us to one-bedroom villa with Bay View at price of Pay4nights for 5-nights stay :) Also, I told them this trip was for my husband's advance bday celebration as his big day is end of march. They offered a complimentary cake which we are extremely grateful. Every evening they turn down the room, so we came back to a chilled room with Mosquitos coils already ready burning to repel any insects. Open shower is just excellent. Good selection of DVD movies at complimentary.

Breakfast choice could be improve. In-house food is so-so, and massage is just average. We ended up getting massages outside after the first try in our villa. Sharp edges on the bed frame and swimming pool steps are dangerous for clumsy person like me. I got a big bruise and cut on my leg while swimming :'( location wise is a bit out of no where, long drive from the main road...into this bumpy street before we get to the hotel so we chartered taxi service for transportation

Overall still a good place to stay, will recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear HumbleTraveller_21,

Indeed our location is secluded located on the hill side while guest may have relaxing experience in Balinese ambiance with Balinese hospitality..

Thank you for highlighting some areas which were required more attention. All improvements needed have been raised to all departments concern. We will take immediate action to improve the areas.

Krisjayanti

Been to The Hill Villas? Share your experiences!