I booked a deluxe room, the room is approximately 14 square meter excluding the bathroom, and it lacks of space if you're travelling with 2 large sized suitcases. Worse, you have to buy sandals from the hotel, which SHOULD BE FREE as with all other hotels. The bed creaks with every moves you make. I got the room with a view to air-conditioning compressors, very nice and relaxing to look at, the air-conditioning itself is not cold enough. The balcony door can't be opened, I assume you have to ask for the key from the hotel's staff, that if they care to give it to you.
The point is, DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers easy access to Megiat beach & the water sports activities in Nusa Dua. It is also within reach of the white sands of Jimbaran Bay and its popular seafood restaurants, is within driving distance to the famous surf breaks and pristine beaches of Uluwatu and Pecatu, and the world-famous Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas are closer now with the new toll road. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View combines 57 deluxe rooms, 37 One-Bedroom suites, 20 Two-Bedroom suites and 2 3-Bedroom Royal Samudra Suites - with most of the spacious and comfortably furnished suites offering stunning views over Benoa Bay and to Nusa Dua Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Bali Bay View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Hotel Benoa
- The Bali Bay View Nusa Dua