After having completed a tour of 1 week through the Island, we booked a private villa in this hotel to relax from june 23rd till june 28th, and were more than disappointed.
Many things, bad things to say.
Above all the hotels we had in Bali, this one really has nothing good to offer.
The welcome in the hotel during Check in was poor, seemed like we were not expected at all...
The villa itself was Nice, big, but the finishing touches horrible... The villa is surrounded by horrible grey brick walls, and everything needs to be refreshed!
The restaurant at the hotel is way too expensive for Bali, and The quality of thE food was very poor.
Same for breakfast... Ideal for asian people, but very bad for westerners.
The hotel is trapped in thE middle of nowhere, there is nothing around, and you need to use their shuttle bus to get around, even to go to the beach...
The waiters and thE household people were Nice, not trying to make money out of us like one lady at the reception who kept wanting us to eat at jimbaran beach where for sure the hotel Gets a commission.
Same woman who by the way was always on her Cell phone when we went to the reception.
Really if you go to Bali don t go to this hotel.
There are marvellous hotels there, and this one isn't.
It is a big structure with no soul and no magic where the target is clear: making money out of you.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Hotel Benoa
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Bali/Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Nusa Dua Bali, a resort hotel with a unique combination of suite apartments and pool villas. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View (4-stars) is a resort hotel within Taman Mumbul, with magnificent view of Bali's southern bay.This holiday resort is located on the top of Taman Mumbul Hill in Nusa Dua, overlooking the bay of Tanjung Benoa, the beach side of Nusa Dua, the islands of Nusa Penida and the sacred mountain Gunung Agung in East Bali. The Hotel offers easy access to Megiat beach & the water sports activities in Nusa Dua. It is also within reach of the white sands of Jimbaran Bay and its popular seafood restaurants, is within driving distance to the famous surf breaks and pristine beaches of Uluwatu and Pecatu, and the world-famous Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas are closer now with the new toll road. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View combines 57 deluxe rooms, 37 One-Bedroom suites, 20 Two-Bedroom suites and 2 3-Bedroom Royal Samudra Suites - with most of the spacious and comfortably furnished suites offering stunning views over Benoa Bay and to Nusa Dua Beach. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Villas offer a cozy minimalist building style within a Balinese atmosphere. 34 Elegant & comfortable One-Bedroom Pool Villa compounds and 5 Two-Bedroom Pool Villa compounds, each with a private swimming pool and a gazebo let you enjoy your holiday in comfort, style, and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Fastbooking and Venere so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Bay View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.