I stayed in Kayumanis Nusa Dua 6 days and it was amazing. All people worked there were so nice. There was a small problem in our reservation and they solved very professionally and didnt make us sad.
Villa that we stayed was amazing and very comfortable. They always kept our villa cleaned. Private pool was big and cleaned too (I have a sensitive body and I cannot swim every pool but it was so cleaned. Nothing happened to me).
They also have a private beach and you can go there by using bicycle (max 7-8 minutes if you walk). Overall Nusa Dua beach was not perfect but if you go to Bali, don’t expect amazing sea like Maldives. Bali is a place that you can see a different culture and habits and you can discovery other amazing places like temples or rice terraces.
They only have villas, so they kept the trees and natural beautifulness of the place. Therefore, there were lots of squirrels living on the trees. If you give them a fruit or nuts, they start to like you and not be afraid of you.
The only problem was mosquitos. This is Bali's main problem but they have a lotion and it really protects you.
I strongly recommend Kayumanis if you plan to go Nusa Dua area. It is a small hotel as compared to others and it has only villas. I think it was the reason why everything is perfect and so lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali