My wife an I stayed here from the 17th to the 20th of July 2014 to celebrate my birthday and for some relaxing time away from work. I will start by saying that I have stayed in many villas in various parts of Bali over the last few years and none have come close to Kayumanis.
From the moment we arrived at the airport we were greeted with a smile and a warm welcome from our driver . The free transfer is a excellent experience with modern clean vehicles and a pleasant surprise of cold water or a cold beer (I was quick to say yes to that) and some of the best tasting cookies I have ever eaten. When we arrived at the villas WOW it is every thing you see in the photos and more. Tropical gardens ,cool water ponds and spotless surroundings.
Check in was quick and we were in our villa within ten minutes. Lets start with the villa ,fantastic two separate living spaces ,the main bedroom and out door bathroom and the living area which is also fully enclosed. Both with icy cold air conditioning and superb sliding doors that open up facing the private pool. The pool, unbelievably huge and clean. One end has a water fall running into it and surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The entire complex is simular with picture perfect pathways, gardens and a huge resort style main pool. The beach is not far away only a ten minute walk down their own private ally lined with palms and bamboo. I really enjoyed this walk every day and I thought it was a treat having your own private beach access. Next the service , and again ten out of ten. The staff go out of there way to accommodate any thing you need and always with a smile. The complex has two restaurants a western/Asian style and a Italian style . We ate at both and the food was always five star and the service was first class. Words cant quite describe Kayumanis you must experience it for yourself. If you travel to Nusa Dua do your self a favour and stay here you will not be disappointed. I will be returning soon for another relaxing stay. Thank you all at Kayumanis for making our stay something special.
Gregory and Liza Hunt Perth Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali