“Fantastic Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Puri Nusa Dua

You added The Puri Nusa Dua to your Saves list
The Puri Nusa Dua
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Ranked #30 of 46 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Hobart, Australia
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our family stayed at the Mantra for 4 nights and although the hotel was not fully complete this in no way detracted from our wonderful stay here. The rooms were modern & stylish and we certainly enjoyed the very comfortable beds. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious as were all our meals at the restaurant. The highlight of our stay was the service and the friendly staff. I cannot speak highly enough of how welcome they made us feel and of the service they provided. Whether it was organizing a day trip or transport, or the simple things like providing a towel at the pool or a cool fresh face washer it was done with such warmth and the friendliest of smiles. Thank you to Gary his management team and staff who made this a truly wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Milan,

Thank you for taking time out to write your review of your stay at Mantra Nusa Dua on Trip Advisor. We take pride in the service quality we provide and are happy to learn that you found our staff do their best. Your comments have been shared with the entire team.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you once again to Mantra Nusa Dua on your next visit to Bali.

Best regards,

Gary Rosen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have just returned home from a week in Bali staying at Mantra Nusa Dua with a group of friends, it was the perfect home away from home. The hotel is brand new and whilst still in its finishing stages you can't fault the outstanding service provided by the friendly, genuine staff. They went above and beyond and exceeded all our expectations. Every morning we were greeted with a smile and by name, provided with helpful local advice, the very BEST massage in Bali (the new day spa will be amazing, recommend their signature treatment) to delivering breakfast in bed when i wasn't well. I couldn't fault anything. The layout and ambience of the hotel is gorgeous and the size of the rooms is standout, 52 sq for a superior, if you like a bath recommend upgrading to deluxe. Rates include breakfast and all meals were exquisite, compliments to the chef. Thank you Mantra Nusa Dua you made our holiday unforgettable I wish we could stay longer however we will be back. Thanks to Gary and all the staff. Regards Angie.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a deluxe and you will get a bath, poolside is also a bonus as the pool is literally 5 ste...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Angie,

Thank you for your recent review.
I am glad that the team were able to assist you with your inquiry and all those great comment will definitely share it with all the team. As you mentioned that you will be returning to our hotel, then I know we have succeeded in our goals.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in the future.

Broome, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Though still a work in progress, it is far enough along to be a perfect new boutique style hotel with clean smooth lines and fresh appeal. It is a fusion of zen simplicity and order and subtle Balinese flavours. The spacious pool and its contemporary designed waterfalls lend a harmonious look to the hotel including a virtual duck pond with reeds and wooden ducks. The rooms are spacious and and each has a courtyard with outdoor couch, perfect for meditating or enjoying the natural surrounds with exquisite bird life. This hotel is set on the edge of the Nusa Dua hotel strip so it has peace and quiet and will overlook the river and forest with its villages when completed. The restaurant looks out over the pool and so has a peaceful ambience. A really lovely property but not if you are looking for the grandeur, mammoth size and eating choices of the nearby Nikko resort which is a superb choice if that is what you are looking for. Oh yes and best of all is the wonderful service and eagerness to please - the staff exude the excitement of being in a brand new place. Lovely people! They even tried to help me with my laptop which decided over breakfast, to split its LCD screen in two and I am sending this from the quarter screen that still works. Drama follows me! Oh and the beach of course - it is a short walk via the temple next to the "over the top" new massive resort that they would have to pay me to stay in and whose gaurd chased me away for taking photos of their Romanesque water goddesses that loom up into the sky. The hotel takes you to their beach with its own chairs any time you want and pick up too. So nothing is missing and if you want to shop, the free shuttle comes regulrarly. I walked back along the beach from The Grand Hyatt - a great walk!

Room Tip: Ground floor near restaurant and pool.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Nirvanpsych,

Warmest greeting from Mantra Nusa Dua,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read about your wonderful stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to our resort.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed in Mantra Nusa Dua as it was strategic to the location for a group event that my company had organized for our client. Their Superior room was a large 51 sqm with a daybed in the balcony, a monster in size compared to the hotel I stayed previously at Santika Siligita at 21 sqm. They were kind enough to upgrade me to the Deluxe room, same size as the Superior with an added bathtub and full glass window looking out to the bedroom. I love the free WiFi in the room and also in the public areas like in the restaurant so I can stay connected with my business correspondences..unfortunately this is a business trip. But that’s the thing, it doesn’t feel like a business trip when the staff were so attentive and the hospitable, not stuffy like those city hotels. I was made aware that they have complimentary shuttle to a private space on the beach nearby (3 minutes’ drive) but I didn’t have a chance to do that amidst my busy schedule. I will definitely come back for a leisure trip and recommend you to try this hotel”

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Amilia,

Thank you for taking time out to write your review of your stay at Mantra Nusa Dua on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that we succeeded in making your stay with us enjoyable and memorable.

Geelong, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed 3 nights wish it could have been longer. Staff are the best, friendly and go out of there way to make you welcome.Room was clean and comfy and cost of food reasonable, ate in the restaurant every night, great food.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Lorraine,
Greetings from the Island of the Gods.
Thank you for sharing your experiences at Mantra Nusa Dua during your recent stay with us ,
It is our goal to make every one of our guests “happy, shiny, people!” and we are so delighted that we accomplished this mission for you.

Looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Mantra Nusa Dua.

Warm regards,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had stayed @ Mantra for 2nights (regretted I couldn't stay longer) in May 2013 and i can only say the staffs and stay were AWESOME & SIMPLY WONDERFUL! Bali is a place i love to go every year and i have never met and received such caring, helpful and sincere service from a hotel whats more a new hotel that i am only staying for 2 days. This trip was the most memorable Bali trip i ever had
*Special note to the GM of MANTRA; You have a very valuable and fabulous staff called Dik Dik who went beyond his job scope to make our stay a very comfortable and great one!
There are so many good things that i want to rave about the service and staffs of Mantra.
Firstly, the staffs welcome us with great smiles and told us that they had upgraded us to a deluxe room however it was a king's single bed room so we requested to change to twin-bedded and the guest relations executive Dik Dik who has showed us to the room immediately spring to action to make the necessary arrangement. He even promised to bring us to a good babi guling place (the one we ate that afternoon was a disappointment). Since the hotel is on a "hill", they do provide transport to the nearby Geger Beach and even a guide to show us to the beach chairs (i think since the hotel is not along the beach, they need to reserve some chairs for the Mantra guests at the beach).
On my 2nd day @ Mantra, things turned bad for me, I had very bad poisoning and was in so much pain that i had to get my friend to ask the hotel to get the doctor to go to the hotel. I don't know how long i waited (i just know that i was in so much pain and weak from all the vomiting and diarrhoea), finally the doctor came! The doctor said they had to send me to the hospital for drip and observation. When i was being lifted to the stretcher, i saw all the anxious faces of the Mantra staffs standing outside my door. My friend later told me that while i was in the toilet wringing in pain, the Mantra staffs were at the lobby wringing their hands waiting for the ambulance to arrive, At that moment, i feel that i wasn't alone, all these people genuinely care for me! Dik Dik even came along to the hospital despite it's after his working hours! And he even called the hospital the next day morning to check if am really ok! Lucky i was able to discharged within that night and was back to Mantra at midnight. I have stayed in many hotels (big chain ones) BUT i have NEVER EVER experience such caring and sincere gesture from a person whom he/ I just met a day ago plus he did all these from the bottom of his heart! We tried giving him a tip but he refuse saying it that it's his job and it's what he does. A job that extends out of working hours and that kind of concern, Dik Dik, I don't think so. He even went to great length to call the chef to cook something hot and light for my breakfast, ask me for the kind of tea i drink & send it to my room, let us have a very late check-out since our flight was a night one and most touching of all was a flower arrangement and card signed by the Staffs of Mantra!
I can only say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF @ MANTRA! You Guys ARE AWESOME AND FABULOUS!! Dik Dik; Hope you received our appreciation by now, YOU ROCK! Hope to see you when am there the next time.
I will definitely return to Mantra and recommend my friends to stay there! Hope you guys keep up this awesome service and more food choices after the hotel is officially open!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Roxysilver,

We could not be more pleased to hear that Mantra Nusa Dua was the highlight of your recent trip to Bali. Thank you so much for for your generous comments and sharing your experience through this review.

We take pride in the service quality we provide and are happy to learn that you found our staff, especially Didik, to be excellent. Your comments have been shared with the entire team.

We do hope you have now fully recovered and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again in the future.

Best regards,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Guess I am the second reviewer for Mantra. Very nice new hotel located next to Mulia. Room is clean and friendly staff, and max WIFI signal. We got a free upgrade to Deluxe when check-in as well. The hotel is partially operating, with Gym and Spa coming soon. Me and my fiancée loved the hotel so much, that we are planning to place all of our wedding guests there for our coming up wedding... Gary expect my call soon :) I am sure once the rest of the build up completes, the hotel will be even more enjoyable.

Maybe just a personal thing, the default aircon temperature of less than 22'c was a bit cold, 24-25c will be nicer. :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Yarmun,

It is great to hear that our rooms and all inclusive WIFI was a contributor to your overall positive experience.

Gary Rosen

Been to The Puri Nusa Dua? Share your experiences!