“Great Value Stay at Bali” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Puri Nusa Dua

Save Saved
You added The Puri Nusa Dua to your Saves list
The Puri Nusa Dua
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Value Stay at Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Guess I am the second reviewer for Mantra. Very nice new hotel located next to Mulia. Room is clean and friendly staff, and max WIFI signal. We got a free upgrade to Deluxe when check-in as well. The hotel is partially operating, with Gym and Spa coming soon. Me and my fiancée loved the hotel so much, that we are planning to place all of our wedding guests there for our coming up wedding... Gary expect my call soon :) I am sure once the rest of the build up completes, the hotel will be even more enjoyable.

Maybe just a personal thing, the default aircon temperature of less than 22'c was a bit cold, 24-25c will be nicer. :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Yarmun,

Thank you for taking time out to write your review of your stay at Mantra Nusa Dua on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that we succeeded in making your stay with us enjoyable and memorable.
It is great to hear that our rooms and all inclusive WIFI was a contributor to your overall positive experience.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you once again to Mantra Nusa Dua on your next visit to Bali.
Thank you for staying with us.

Yours sincerely,

Gary Rosen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Indonesian first
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The staff was amazing! The Mantra just opened, so I was one of the first guest they had. I was only going to stay for 5 days, but I stayed for 11. The staff was very helpful, they even helped me when I changed my flights so I could stay longer. Room was great, very clean. Bed was comfortable, loved sitting on the balcony in the morning. Breakfast was great, had it delivered to my room in the morning. I would recommend anyone going there, you will have a great experience. I will be going back for sure and staying at the Mantra.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
MantraNusaDuaBali, General Manager at The Puri Nusa Dua, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Jenn Q,

Thank you for your generous compliments and we appreciate your taking the time to write our first review! We are pleased to know that you had a memorable experience and enjoyed a relaxing time at our newly-opened hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mantra Nusa Dua when your travels bring you back to Bali.

Kind regards,

Gary Rosen

Been to The Puri Nusa Dua? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Puri Nusa Dua

Address: Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Nusa Dua Peninsula > Nusa Dua
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#22 Romantic Hotel in Nusa Dua
#24 Luxury Hotel in Nusa Dua
Hotel Class:4.5 star — The Puri Nusa Dua 4.5*
The Puri Nusa Dua is the must-stay destination for your Bali holiday, situated at the very south of the island. Explore our beach club in Geger beach, visit museums and shop in Nusa dua, or if you just want to take it easy, you can hang out by the pool. Our Chakra Spa & Wellness Centre is a wonderful place to spend a few hours and come out feeling like a new person. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Puri Nusa Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Puri Nusa Dua Bali

If you own or manage The Puri Nusa Dua, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.