“Nice quiet place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amaroossa Suite Bali

You added Amaroossa Suite Bali to your Saves list
Amaroossa Suite Bali
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Kebo Iwa No 2 Taman Mumbul, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Ranked #29 of 44 Hotels in Nusa Dua
“Nice quiet place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

It was an excellent stay at Amaroossa hotel for me and my fiancée. However the start wasn't that good as the driver that was designated to pick us up left after waiting for too long. This was due to the slight delay in arrival and the major delay at the Bali customs. So in the end, we had to get a cab to the hotel. We were quite upset as to the irresponsibility of the driver and were initially quite disappointed with the service. Upon reaching the hotel, we received a warm welcome and apologies from the front desk as the receptionist explained that the driver had been waiting for 3 hours. We decided to let the matter rest as we had other plans later on in the day.

The room that we had reserved, however, was a different story all together. A pool-view king deluxe. It was an excellent room!!! More than what we could have asked for. Peaceful and quiet. The staff of the hotel was very helpful and always have a warm smile on their faces and a warm greeting ready whenever we passed by.

The hotel restaurant served excellent and delicious food. The dishes may look normal but the taste was excellent. Highly recommended!!!

All I can say that it was an excellent stay with good services and good food. Quiet environment for couples and families to go for a break from work or school.

Keep up the good work and we definitely will be back for a much longer stay.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sunny greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali!

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us recently.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Gede Parmita

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I got a groupon deal to stay in this hotel. Heard nothing of the hotel before staying there, it is simply a blind try.

But I am so so so happy with my stay! I stayed in an executive suite with a king size bed, pity there wasn't anymore sea view ones. The room was clean and the bed was really comfy. The staff is friendly and I really wanna thank Nova for her quick replies to my email and the receptionist were very attentive to my needs when I called them from the room.

I must make special mention of the food! The food is super delicious! Don't worry about having no food to eat coz the food here is delicious and there is 24 hours room service so anytime u wanna eat, just pick up the phone!
I didn't get to call in room service though I very much wanted to after having ate lunch at the restaurant downstairs. All I can say is 4 days and 3 nights is never enough here. I would go back for a full week stay the next time I am back in Bali! As I sat in the car to go to the airport this morning, I just couldn't hold back my tears. The staff is so friendly and makes good recommendations for places to dine at. My heartfelt thanks to all the staff there.

• Stayed June 2013
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Joanne Lim89,

Sunny greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali!

Thank you for your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Amaroossa Suite Bali.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

denpasar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We picked Amaroossa Suite Bali for our 2 nights get away and this is a birthday gift for my daughter. Where she wanted to have private pool in the room.
A very nice room, friendly and helpful staff. Nice harbour view at the bar on the top floor.
We loved our stay. Thanks for the birthday cake suprised :), it was a momerable birthday stay.

Room Tip: Amaroossa Suite is recommended which have private pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Mr and Mrs Juliani

Sunny greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali..

Thank you for your excellent comment on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the very near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I was staying last weekend with my family. i was staying at the family room on the fifth floor. Exclusive location,with harbor view and new Nusa Dua tollway above the sea was very amazing. ask for the fifth floor so you could have the amazing view. Don't forget to enjoy the Candu Bar at the roof top, you could also enjoy the sunrise and the sunset here. The rooms is very spacious, decorate with details and the bed also comfort that I ever had.. the staff was so friendly and as an indonesian i feel welcome...I will recommend to all my friends to stay.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Wahyu L.A,

Sunny greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali..

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Amaroossa Suite Bali and your compliments is highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming and your family back to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the future.

Best regards,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

For any other travelers wanting to stay here, you might want to learn balinese as they don't understand english well...also if you have food allergies stay away they don't understand. ...we were suppose to get free massages and welcome drink which we did not recieve also 15% to 20% off in the resturant but when we came back on our daily trip the resturant was closed at 7.30pm everyday and also the bar was closed so we couldn't even get a drink, felt like a jail as there is nowhere to go but your room as it's in the slum part of Nusa Dua.....swimming pool is small but looks big in pictures but if 8 people got in it would be crowded...we had a 6 night stay but checked out after the 2nd night to a far better resort...my advice stay away......

• Stayed May 2013
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Chrismeehan,

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali!

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We understood how you felt with unhappy experiences while you were at Amaroossa Suite Bali last month.

Your comments is motivating us to improve all areas including software and therefore we refresh our staff to take a good care of our guests in the entire hotels. Our hotel is very unique with only 60 Suites, we hope in your next visit to Bali you will see the changes with a better looks and comfort.

Again Mr. and Mrs. Chrismeehan, thank you and we really hope to welcoming you back and giving us the opportunity of serving you better.

Nusa Dua, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

From the moment we were picked up from the bustling airport by the hotel's driver, I knew I was going to enjoy my first stay in Bali.

I could not fault my stay at the Amaroossa Hotel. The smiling reception staff were extremely helpful, booking us drivers, taxis and recommending great places to eat.

I spent most of my stay here lounging beside the hotel's immaculate swimming pool, being served chilled drinks whenever I needed them.

The suites are massive. Out bed was enormous. I couldn't even tell me partner was in it! I had the best sleeps.

The rooftop bar has an amazing view out over Nusa Dua, but is the only place in the hotel where you can't get Wifi.

I couldn't wait to wake up each morning and have breakfast and read the newspapers by the swimming pools. I have eaten so much delicious tropical fruits here.

I will be recommending this place to all my friends. It was a blissfully relaxing place to unwind and chill out.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sunny greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali...

Thank you for your valuable comments.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us

We look forward to welcoming you, your friends and family to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the very near future.

Yours faithfully,

Hobart, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I'm writing this review as I sit at the breakfast table on our last day at the Amaroossa Hotel. What a treat it has been!
The service from the staff, especially the reception girls, is absolutely flawless. The receptionists entertained our never ending requests for recommendations, bookings and other random questions, seeing to each of them immediately and always with the friendliest smiles.
The room, especially for the price, is fantastic. Dreamy king bed, big bathroom, beautiful high quality finishings and the private plunge pool.
There are some downsides to staying here, but they're purely a matter of perception and organisation. If you're wanting to do lots of sightseeing and lots of trips etc. then the location of Nusa Dua as a whole is not ideal, but this is not specific to the Amaroossa. If you just want to chill out in your room, by the pool and maybe get a taxi to a few close by restaurants, massages and Nusa Dua beach then it is perfect.
The hotel has a new general manager who is very friendly! We only had one small issue to raise with him and he was onto it straight away. As above, the service is faultless.
There is one small issue with e restaurant bar service that I hope the general manager will sort out. They do have a large drinks menu for their bar, but it seems at half of the things on it were unavailable. If the GM can help them smooth out their bar process, the place will be perfect.
But this is nitpicking and being fussy!!
Would I stay here again? Yes.

Room Tip: Stretch the budget to a room with private pool. The rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable comment on TripAdvisor which we highly appreciated.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We have taken a note regarding the Bar issue. As a new hotel we need to apply the license to sell alcohol which we did. Perhaps the approval will be settled in the coming months.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and serve you better.

Best Regards
Gede Parmita

Been to Amaroossa Suite Bali? Share your experiences!