“Luxury service and scenery at The Mulia” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mulia

Save Saved
You added The Mulia to your Saves list
The Mulia
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan | Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Offers & Announcements
Advance Purchase upto 25%
Ranked #11 of 43 hotels in Nusa Dua
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Luxury service and scenery at The Mulia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I spent my honeymoon at The Mulia Resort Nusa Dua Bali, that's new, calm-full, feel so homey. I stayed for 2 nights, we were given a honeymoon package of chocolate (white with creative form) and a bottle of wine, so romantic.

With more than 600 rooms, and just occupied a few because it's new resort in Bali, I got fully satisfied time for honeymoon, spent time in hotel, took a picture, enjoy the clean beach with just few people around.

Room Tip: You can choose signature ocean view for getting pool and little bit ocean view..like me
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I like first impressions and my first impression on this place upon my arrival was: Oh Wow!!. This hotel is simply stunning and the staff were truly welcoming. I love the decor and our room which faces the ocean. Simply breathtaking. Oh yeah, about the pools.. Oh My... You just gotta be here to appreciate it. We will return! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I just finished my stay at the Mulia. This hotel is more than just five stars. The staff are so friendly polite, and professional. The facilities are top class and we could not wish for any better. I have been recommending this hotel to all my family, friends and colleagues and will be planning my next stay in the near future.

Room Tip: I upgraded to the ocean view room which overlooked the pool and ocean. I would definitely like to tr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dir_of_Comm, Hotel Management at The Mulia, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Tersia C

Thank you very much for your positive review and kind recommendation. We truly appreciate your time in writing this review.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Sincerely
The Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stay Mulia if you want place to stay in style in bali and hospitality service beyond expectations...

Buttler service is reliable and makes stay more enjoyable in any way you could feel it..

bfast, tea time, and dinner certainly fabulous and taste Excelent..

• Stayed April 2013
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife, mother-in-law, and I just finished up an amazing stay at the Mulia in Bali. The hotel exceeded our expectations on all levels.

First and foremost, the service was outstanding. I travel almost every week for business and stay in a number of hotels known for their service ethic, but the Mulia blew them away. From the moment you arrive to the moment you check-out you are in excellent hands--from the staff manning the beach and pool to the restaurant waitstaff to the cleaning crew to the personal concierge--everyone goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and to ensure you are enjoying your stay. It's on a level I've never seen before and can't emphasize enough how impressed I was with this aspect.

Secondly, the facilities are exceptional. It's a new hotel and a lot of attention has clearly been given to the layout and aesthetics. The large balcony in our room with a bed and jacuzzi facing the ocean was a great thing to wake up and go to bed to every day. The bed itself was one of the most comfortable I've slept in (in fact, a small detail, but the duvet was easily the most comfortable I've had anywhere). The pool and cabanas are well done making it really hard to leave them at the end of each day. The whole set-up is also rather expansive so I would find it hard to ever feel like there were many other people like you get at some beach hotels. It always felt to us like we had this massive pool and beach area to ourselves. If this gives you any sense of our impressions, between the pool, cabanas, direct beach access, and overall service, it was enough to make us cut short other activities we'd planned around Bali just to spend more time enjoying the hotel area.

Lastly, my wife and I are a bit of foodies (we've lived in London, NYC, São Paulo, among others and made our way around the restaurant scenes in those places) and were very impressed by the food on offer at the Mulia. Hotel food is typically average at best compared to what you get from a standalone restaurant, but the Mulia's food was comparatively rather excellent. The breakfast is very well done, and the afternoon tea was exceptional. Add to that great snacks and drinks by the pool (I recommend the Satay Kilit) and you're more than well-fed.

All in all a wonderful place to stay in Bali that I highly recommend for anyone making a trip here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
MULIA_BALI_12, Hotel Management at The Mulia, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear mccancem,

It was a pleasure having you and your family staying at The Mulia – Nusa Dua, Bali
Our entire Mulia Team truly enjoyed serving you and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Sincerely
The Management
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were lucky enough to stay in the Mulia, the stunning part of the resort made up of beach facing suites. The rooms were fantastic. Luxurious, very spacious and stunning views from the balcony (especially when sitting in your hot tub listening to the sea! The staff were so polite and attentive and really made you feel you were in a very special and exclusive hotel. We explored the whole resort, eating at the different restaurants and the food was excellent. If you want to escape, experience great luxury and fantastic service then look no further. I have stayed in many of the great hotels around the world and this is up there!!

Room Tip: In the Mulia all the rooms are the same with beach views. They are all excellent rooms.
Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We really had amazing experience in Mulia Bali.. short escape for our anniversary and it was really wonderful moment to be unforgotten... We were really impress with the services given by the staff, especially the butler... he made us felt really special as Mulia guest.. The room as we imagine... luxurious with nice view.... love the pool area and hotel facilities overall.... Breakfast in large option....overall we really enjoy stay in Mulia Hotel Bali.... you create our unforgatable moment in our anniversary... absolutely will come back....

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Mulia? Share your experiences!