“Excellent little unknown hide away!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mercure Bali Nusa Dua

You added Mercure Bali Nusa Dua to your Saves list
Mercure Bali Nusa Dua
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Nusa Dua Selatan | Lot SW 03, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Special Offer
Stay & Win!
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Nusa Dua
“Excellent little unknown hide away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked into the Club mirage - got their it was extreamly old and run down so we left straight away! We were able to get a room at the Mercure...wonderful hotel! Staff are wonderful, rooms are well fitted out although a little small. Pools wonderful, pool bar needs a till of connection to main restaurant of some kind. Gym fantastic. Location is pretty good, away from the noise however 5 min walk to main market street Nusa Dua and 15min walk to Valu collection of which they have a free shuttle bus..they also don't have beach front access however a free shuttle to their beach club every hour..only thing I would suggest is a child friendly activity - playground or kids club/room etc, also the breakfast buffet offer is pretty slim. Other than that a great hotel and I'm happy we found it:-) I was surprised how quiet it is, however perhaps it is quiet just because it is new - only opened 2012?!

• Stayed August 2013
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear RJ131313,

With reference to your recent stay I would like to thank you for your kind comments which I have passed on to the staff.

For your information, we lately purchased a slide and other child friendly devices which will be installed next week, we are sorry your children were not been able to benefit from this during your stay.

I apologize for the fact regarding the variety of breakfast which is a point we are working hard to to improve.

Meanwhile we hope to welcome you once again upon your next visit to Bali.

Peter Stolk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

for the breakfast menu... less of choice, the pool was great, staff was nice and friendly, the view from my room was very good near with pool and gym also car park.
maybe for the room svc menu... it is very less of choice. buf i understand maybe because it is a new hotel.
the entrance to the hotel is very huge

• Stayed August 2013
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear Babyangel85,

Thank you for scoring your recent visit to Mercure Nusa Dua with 5 points.

For your info, we are reviewing the menus which will be adjusted in teh near future.

We are looking forward welcoming you back upon your next visit to Bali.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights. It's a good mid range hotel with a great gym and pool. Being mid range the food options are quite limited so you'll want to head off somewhere else. I are breakfast out, it's pretty uninspiring so don't pay up if you have the option. Pause cafe at the novotel is 5 mins walk and a better bet. The other downside is location it has a long driveway in and is a long walk 20min from Bali collection and 10 mins from the nearest restaurants. Having said that if you want cheap and reasonable in Nusa dua, this is for you

• Stayed July 2013
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Jon M,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay.

I have spoken to the Chef to regarding the breakfast buffet and we will review the set up and presentation.

Further, please be advised that we have regular shuttle services to the Bali Collection besides that there is a bus from the Bali Collection coming to the hotel as well. This to assist to reduce the traveling time for our gusts in case they want to walk one way only.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward welcoming you upon your next visit to Bali.

Mandurah, W.a.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Enjoyed our stay, rooms are good because we are club members we cant comment on the service as we dined out most of the time. Meals are too expensive to dine in. We purchased our drinks from the 7/11 the fridge is a good size for families on a budget. Prefer the club to get some less expensive hotels in Bali for the everyday people that are members. As we go to Bali often. The atmosphere at the Peninsular that is a time share seems to be a lot more friendly with the happy hour and other guests chatting. Novotel is too snobby (not the staff they are great)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights. It was a business trip however the atmosphere around the Hotel made me feel I was on holidays. Very new and modern the room was excellent, ideal for 2 people.The staff at all levels of the venue were excellent always smiling, greeting you and keen to help when asked to do so.In the Restaurant I found the menu and quality of food to be of a high standard and very clean . The staff always available to provide extra service.
As this trip was for business purposes I needed a lot of assistance from the front desk to help with transport,airlines and telephone contacts, with all requests they were first class and very efficient. The hotel is conveniently located in a very relaxing environment and I would choose to stay again on my next trip to Bali

Room Tip: Being a new hotel with lots of land around it ( resort ) there are no noise issues that I could expe...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Brian R,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay.

I have forwarded your kind remarks to the relevant departments and I look forward welcoming you again in the near future

China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was live in 340 with my famliy.I have been lived 8 days,everyone has a sweet smile.The room is clean and the food is delicious.It's didn't like live in hotel,just like visit friends.My daughter is 9 month old,she love to paly with restaurant Waiter,so we can have our breakfast easy.When my daughter sick, the front desk help me a lot.I love this hotle.Thank you for everything you have did o me,especially Mis Fokse,Mis Aroin and Mis Neffy.It's pity that I cann't say goodbye to you personally.I'll miss you much.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Jingjing_ren,

Thank you for your kind message regarding your recent stay.

I have passed on your comments to the relevant staff and was glad to learn from Ms. Fokje that your daughter was a a lot better again by the time you checked out.

Looking forward to meet you and your family once again upon your next visit to Bali .

Peter Stolk

Been to Mercure Bali Nusa Dua? Share your experiences!