We stayed in Grand Club room for a 2 weeks. The hotel gardens are a real paradise. The idea with trees on the beach instead of umbrellas is great. The hotel is good but there are some things they need to improve in order to deserve the 5 stars.
1. Every morning around 8:30am the guy who leaves the fruits and water knocked on the door. After few morning we realized that we have to hang "Privacy" on the door if we want to sleep to 9:30. The same happen between 6pm and 7pm. Again knocking and asking do we need the towels change. We need some privacy and there is a lot of time during the day to do that when we are not in the room
2. One night the repairing of the next building continued even after midnight and noise from a machine was all over the hotel. Fortunately I complained to reception and machine stopped but they continued 10 more minutes with hammer
3. The room was with a door to the next room. There was not any sound insulation, so the voices from the next room was like they speak in our room.
4. Breakfast for club room was in a amazing environment but the food was very basic and one and same for all 14 days
5. The ocean is just 70-80 deep and disappears with tide. If you like the water your only choice is the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the lush tropical gardens of the 41-acre beachfront property, the Kriya Spa will, in essence, be a wellness sanctuary, offering the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and for full day spa programs. Reflecting its name Kriya – meaning ‘ritual’ in Sanskrit – this unique Spa will celebrate authentic Balinese healing forms with treatments based on ‘wellness rituals’ to promote positive health and anti-aging through the use of natural herbs, roots and essences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua