I wanted to thank Westin Nusa Dua for a wonderful experience.
A very special thanks to Ayu for making sure our stay was wonderful.
Everything was seamless and made us feel very special from the very moment we created our booking to the last second of our stay. A few examples:
- they emailed us a week before our arrival and asked for our preferences. They coordinated airport pickup and accommodated our pre-arrival requests.
- at check-in, they made us feel special and welcome. They had already upgraded us to a suite for being SPG platinum and the suite was decorated with flowers, a fruit basket, nuts and a customized happy anniversary cake. Every night they brought in different snacks for us to try.
- we typically like eating outside because at times hotel food gets touristy and prevents us from experiencing the regions real flavors. Westin's food was very good (breakfast is excellent) and particularly enjoyed the Indonesian food buffet on Tuesdays.
- Andik (the waiter at the beach) was very attentive, never allowed to stay without a drink and was willing to accommodate strange cocktail suggestions on our side.
- the spa is beautifully appointed and the therapists make sure you have a very enjoyable experience.
- gazebos by the beach are the most relaxing thing. I wish they kept them for use at night just like Laguna Resorts does. I would easily have a couple of drinks at night in them while listening to the ocean.
Worth mentioning the hotel gives good recognition to spg platinum status and we got several perks that enhanced our experience even more.
Would stay here again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 433 sleek and sophisticated rooms and suites with a tropical edge. Guest rooms have the new generation of Heavenly® Bed, spacious 1.37 metre beds in the double-double rooms, I-pod connectivity, a bedside master switch board, and Audio Visual Entertainment port as well as ergonomically designed furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Resort Nusa Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Westin Nusa Dua
- Westin Bali
- Nusa Dua Westin
- Westin Resort Bali