“Best Holiday Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua

You added The Westin Resort Nusa Dua to your Saves list
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua | BTDC Lot N-3, Nusa Dua, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
SAVE UP TO 50%
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best Holiday Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This being our second trip to the Westin Resort in Nusa Dua, we were overwhelmed by the warm reception we received, from the front desk, maintenmence people, restaurant, housekeeping. After a few days the restaurant staff either knew our names, our room number, reserved our favourite table at the IKan restaurent, Pool and beach staff were very attentive, the breakfast buffet was mouthwatering, from fresh fruit, to all the various hot dishes for people from various countries, wish we could have sampled it all. The evening buffets from Balineze, Indian, surf and turf, plus ordering off the "regular" menu, was an experience, the fresh spices enhanced the various dishes. The mattress was indeed heavenly, the bedding linen was crisp and fresh every day, room spotless, If you truly want to have a holiday and want to be pampered, stay at the Westin Resort in Nusa Dua, we are planning our third trip, this, living in Canada

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

One of the best resorts I have stayed in. The rooms and beds are superlative - a huge bathroom. And the kids - oh my god - they even have a kid's spa.
If you enrol the kids in kid's club - there is an all they can eat for USD 15 at Prego ( Italian restaurant). I safely kept my 6 year old with them for 3 hours and got back a very happy kid.
The breakfast spread and vista is simply amazing - by the beach side.
What's best - the smiling faces of all the hospitality staff - all across.

Stayed March 2015
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The last time we stayed in Westin was a couple years back when the room hasn't been renovated. It was average at the time. Bit dark, old, and damp. I reckon the service wasn't that good in the pool area. I was disappointed and haven't been back to Westin again. Fast forward to last week, lobby stays the same, reception has been super friendly, my boys are happy got complimentary bottles, backpacks with many stuff inside. Not to mention the free flow juice for the kids. The kids club is nice and "at times" guarded by security in front. This is a plus since I haven't seen this setup in the other hotels. Parents could laid back and enjoy their times knowing that their children are safely guarded. Unfortunately, Like I said this is "at times", not "all the time".

I was surprised the room has been renovated and it was so nice and comfortable. Can feel the luxury in the room. The restroom is huge and so nice. The paint on the wall was so new I could smell the new paint smell. Smell like Dulux. Bed sheet is super clean, and the bed in great condition. There shouldn't be any complaint but praise for this kinda room. Reception said that guest got free wifi of 1 mbs that needs login updated every 30 min. Actually, I don't need to update the login process and got 10 mbs connection. Thumbs up to that.

The staffs in the pool area were still not friendly. Or at least not as friendly as the other staffs in the hotel. I believe the standard sop should be everytime you meet guest, you should smile and greet. But this doesn;t happen in the pool area. And the worst would be Mr. G in the pool bar. My wife handing over the bottle to him in pool bar, "Would you give me juice?". And he replied, "pleaseeeee..." Now that is something that you don't experience in the 5-star hotels. I can see he needs a break from his work; probably he just got so worn out. My guess is he is the 1st generation staff. They have been there for like 24 years. They are tired, but I see them trying to do their best except him. Just like the lady in the kids club. She is very friendy. The room service is also very friendly.

Would I return to stay in Westin? Did I enjoy it? absolutely. And I will try to ignore the grumpy faces around the pool. One word to sum Westin: Really worh it.

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We saw a lot of Bali during our visit but it always felt good to return to the Westin at the end of the day. The hotel and grounds are lovely. The three of us in my family stayed in a premium room in the wing furthest from the beach. Might have been a five minute walk. The room was in perfect condition, and spacious, even with a king bed and an extra bed for my teenaged son.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
London, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed at Westin for 8 nights with family and could not have asked for a better time. Highlights include:

- Agung the concierge was extremely helpful in organizing our excursions from the hotel
- family room was well thought out and allowed my son to be closer to grandparents
- breakfast setting and choice was wonderful
- benefits for SPG members including free afternoon tea were nice
- very helpful and friendly staff

Rooms were simply furnished but comfortable. We thought Westin had best bit of beach on Nusa Dua and was well positioned for local attractions. We would recommend trip to Ubud and also dinner and show at Grand Hyatt.

If I returned to Bali would certainly stay in Westin again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We just finished a 3 day, 3 night spring break holiday vacation as a part of a week long vacation in Bali. The resort is outstanding in every aspect - great pools that never seemed crowded, a kids curly water slide that was well supervised by staff - several great restaurants with special themes each night (all were great food) - great beach access and the beach was cleared regularly of trash, as well as security to keep vendors under control. We had a two room family suite for two adults and three kids and it was great - large rooms separated by a family room, with tons of space. The main breakfast restaurant was undergoing renovation, but we didn't have any issues with the two other options going on right now (even had a separate supervised kids buffet with tables so adults could eat alone elsewhere if desired). The kids club really was one of the best we've encountered in SE Asia, with a good mix of activities for kids ranging from very young (5) to older (young teens).
There is a great indoor gym, and a good amount of bikes to rent to tour the area locally.
Overall a great resort and we felt like the price was worth it for the service and quality of everything received.
We'll be back again for sure!

Lund, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed in Westin, Nusa Dua with my wife and her cousin for four nights, it was amazing! The breakfast buffé is very complete, the hotel is clean and updated, the rooms gets cleaned twice a day to make sure there is no sand after your day at the beach! The beach is also amazing, with nice clear water and the hotels own sun beds and gazebo. Even though one of us was sick during the stay (not because of the hotel!), we all had a great time at Westin!

The hotell feels very secure, and our friend that came to visit us at the hotel was not allowed to go further than the lobby, and the staff called our room to check that we where actually waiting a visitor. Very nice!

Room Tip: The rooms on the second floor are a bit more quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Westin Resort Nusa Dua? Share your experiences!