I can't say enough good things about this Westin property. The staff (and especially Tika) were especially kind and gave us special attention due to the fact I'm a lifetime gold with SPG. We were upgraded to the premium wing and were comped an afternoon tea every day we were there. The beach is beautiful and well-maintained and the water is shallow and safe for swimmers. The grounds are exceptionally well maintained.
The Westin Heavenly Bed is just that... Heavenly... I haven't slept so well in years.
My wife wanted to stay there instead of moving to another resort. The Westin Nusa Dua resort is an easy vacation pick if you're looking to unwind completely and not have to worry about any details.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel
- Westin Nusa Dua
- Westin Bali
- Nusa Dua Westin
- Westin Resort Nusa Dua
- Westin Resort Bali
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 334 sleek and sophisticated rooms and suites with a tropical edge. Guest rooms have the new generation of Heavenly® Bed, spacious 1.37 metre beds in the double-double rooms, I-pod connectivity, a bedside master switch board, and Audio Visual Entertainment port as well as ergonomically designed furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.