“Best beach experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua

Save Saved
You added The Westin Resort Nusa Dua to your Saves list
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua | BTDC Lot N-3, Nusa Dua, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 43 hotels in Nusa Dua
Nairobi, Kenya
“Best beach experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Relaxing and swimming on the beach at night was an experience to remember for a lifetime. The conference facility on the hotel was great. The rooms were great and staff were very friendly. What an experience

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Lordmwesh. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a relaxing stay with us and felt comfortable with the room. I will share your kind words to the entire team and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

356 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great beach location, and lovel staff. Breakfast were more suffient and our girls 4 & 8 were delighted with the fresh joice and crepes! Rooms were spacious and clean. fully recommmenrd for a family break

Room Tip: We stayed in a standard garden room and it was more than ok in terms of space and was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Aussiegirl35. We are very pleased to note that you and your family had such a great time, and also to hear that your daughter enjoyed our fresh juices and crepes. We really appreciate your kind recommendation of our resort and look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another memorable experience.

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We visited this place in Aug 2013 on a 2nd Honeymoon of sorts and it was definitely as good as we wanted it to be. We got an upgraded room plus some exotic fruits and chocolates which was a cute gesture. The property is superb, with 3 swimming pools. The best of all is the private beach area and the beach beds n umbrellas. The breakfast is superb too, and we being pure vegetarians were served some special dishes which were not laid in the breakfast without any hassles. Spa though expensive was truly a heavenly experience
Everything on the property is impeccable - the stay, the staff, the food, the service. All in all one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!! Would visit again any day.

Room Tip: Try opting for a ocean view room though all rooms are great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kanika05. Thank you for choosing our resort to celebrate your honeymoon and to share this special moment with us. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to take care of you and your loved one well and leave with such a memorable impression. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your loved one back for another inspiring stay and to experience with our new Heavenly Spa by Westin™.

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

On arrival I was greeted with a welcome drink and had the assistance of Ayu(front desk). I had an injury on my vacation in Bali. I was given a get well soon cake by the hotel. I called service express about 3x a day to receive ice to nurse my swollen knee. I received very good service.
As a platinum member I am entitled to tea and the Kites bar every afternoon. The staff at the bar got to know me and they know which kind of tea I liked and I didn’t even have to ask. The staff are very friendly at the Kites bar.
Also, as a platinum member I was given a fruit basket which contained local fruits on arrival. Also every day I was given chocolates in my room.
There are not to many umbrellas by the beach.
Housekeeping comes 2x a day.
The breakfast buffet is on the main floor. There are 2 areas to have breakfast. There is fruit, an omelet station, fresh bread, juice bar, yogurts, Danish pastries and many warm dishes.
This hotel is geared towards family. I did travel as a solo so I found it to be a bit noisy.
Overall – a wonderful stay. The staff are very attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms above the kitchen are noisy. Ask for a room on the other side of the building.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Karol452. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences and for your kind words of appreciation for our associates and their service delivery. We consider all your feedback very valuable and will strive to meet the specific needs of our valuable guests such as yourself. Thank you once again for sharing your valuable experience, and it will be with pleasure that we will welcome you again in the near future.

Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

It is my 4th visit to this hotel. I love this hotel. Very good staff with smiling faces always ready to help you. Very clean and nice hotel. Fantastic breakfast (comparing with the breakfast in European countries, you realize that here is really heaven) as I know Westin Bali got award for the best breakfast in Asia pacific region 2 years ago. In hotel there are 1 big, 2 medium size and 2 small pools(for kids). They have kids playground and babysitter service, also kids menu in restaurant, so it is very comfortable to stay here with kids.

Food quality is good, they have multi-language menus here, so no problems to understand what you are eating ( still comparing with Europe, especially with France where in most restaurants and coffees they have only French menu and in some places even not speaking English)

Hotel is organizing parties and BBQ few times a week, so you will have chance to try foods from different cousins, also take part of local traditional dance Kecak...

Price for the rooms for me personally is not too high, so every time we can stay at least 10 days here. The best season for visit Westin Bali is in July not too much rainy and not hot. Mostly 24-27 degrees Celsius

Spa is clean and if you are SPG member, you can redeem bonus points to spa and enjoy traditional Balinese massage.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Levan T. Thank you for your continued loyalty to our resort and for your kind comments as we always value our guests' impressions and expectations of our resort such as yourself. It will be with pleasure that we will welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. When I checked in, I asked an ocean view room. Then he
said your room is a garden view as shown in voucher and it'll take 175 USD as extra. I thought
an ocean view room doesn't worth for extra. In the next morning I found there are pool view
rooms. How became if I ask a pool view room? Anyway, I didn't intend to stay whole day in the
room, but just wanted to take better scenery photos of ocean or pool view. I walked pool side
and went to the beach just at backside of the hotel. When I came back to the hotel, I asked a
concierge lady if there's a bus to Denpasar or not, because I wanted to visit downtown Denpasar. She answered no and advised to take five-hour tour. It contains one hour walk at
downtown Denpasar, and lunch at seafood restaurant in Kuta. I agreed and took a tour and
finished at Bali Collection, Nusa Dua around at three p.m. I walked shopping mall, and visited beach and Peninsula Island (not a island, but a name of the park at the peninsula).
I came back again to Bali Collection and took a dinner at a Japanese restaurant and came back
to the hotel by free shuttle bus. It's very convenient. There's a Japanese restaurant named "Hamabe" (means beach) in the hotel. This time I didn't take dinner there, but I feel easy when
there's no Japanese restaurants outside of the hotel, because I always want to take Japanese food. I enjoyed a tour and Japanese food in the day.

Room Tip: pool view room
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Tadahiro H. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable experience. We regret to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. Please kindly visit our website to have some more room options that you will be able to enjoy in your next visit, and let us know if there's anything we can do to make your next stay even more special and memorable.

Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had the most wonderful holiday at the Westin and enjoyed the Nusa Dua area in general. Can't believe of the many times to Bali we have not stayed before. The perfect place for families however I would also stay there as a couple. The personal service is outstanding, kids loved the water slide, and the yummy ice cream and slushies by the pool. The beach is just beautiful (i have never swam in the beach in bali before- but here i didnt want to get out)! The cocktail bar has a great atmosphere in the afternoons and the restaurants were all of very good standard, and you must try the Heavenly Spa!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Christine M. Thank you so much for choosing our resort for your recent stay in Bali. We are really happy to note that you and your family enjoyed our service and facilities especially the restaurants and our new Heavenly Spa by Westin™, and also to hear that your daughter loved our waterslide. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future for another memorable experience.

Managing Director

Been to The Westin Resort Nusa Dua? Share your experiences!