We have just returned and may I say The Westin is fantastic. The gardens are beautiful, the staff are all really nice and helpful and Nusa Dua itself is one of the nicest parts of the world I have been to. They also have one of the best breakfast's I have been to.
There is a path that goes along the beach front for kilometres which leads to other resorts, massage ladies, little stalls and plenty of scenery. Great for a walk or ride.
Generally you just feel very safe in Nusa Dua from the moment you go through the gate till the time you leave. My wife and I can't wait to go back. It was a great place for a holiday.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Hotel
- Westin Nusa Dua
- Westin Bali
- Nusa Dua Westin
- Westin Resort Nusa Dua
- Westin Resort Bali
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 334 sleek and sophisticated rooms and suites with a tropical edge. Guest rooms have the new generation of Heavenly® Bed, spacious 1.37 metre beds in the double-double rooms, I-pod connectivity, a bedside master switch board, and Audio Visual Entertainment port as well as ergonomically designed furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.