We stayed in two interconnecting Ocean View rooms, overlooking the golf course and ocean. The complex is very large and it felt quite empty (in June). There was no problem getting a lounge by the pool or beach. The food at the various restaurants was ok but pricey- however the buffet breakfast was great with slighty different offerings each morning. Room service was luke warm and not very nice. There is also a wayan next door on the beach that was cheap enough and good value. There are plenty of nearby restaurants at Bali Collection and there is a shuttle bus that runs between the shops and Ayodya. There is also a nearby village Buala (about 5 minute walk) that also has cheap shops and plenty of restaurants - some will pick-up and drop off to your hotel for free. The staff were ALL lovely and very helpful and chatty. There is an award/bonus system for staff who you can nominate in your check-out survey - so we recommend you get the name of those staff you found most helpful. Agree with negative comments on beach- although the sand is swept clean the water was pretty dirty with lots of rubbish floating by. Fantastic gardens and lots of birds. The staff do a great job keeping the place looking great.
We found this a great place to start our Bali vacation, especially with a 9 year old who was at first very overwhelmed by the change in climate, culture, smells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 541 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua