Stayed at Ayodya for 10 days!
Nusa Dua should be the place for you to stay as it's the best, organised, clean and peaceful part of the island!
Ayodya resort is a very nice resort with great grounds, amenities, restaurants, pools and beach. It's rooms will need renovation soon though as well to be installed with wi-fi :)
People are very friendly and ready to help.
The music at the lobby needs to have more of a variety!
Breakfast is excellent!
Their barman needs training in the cocktails department.
The above remarks are in NO way spoilers of you stay but if they take care of these small details the place would be perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort BaliA Kingdom of HospitalityLocated in a 11.5 hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali’s secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story.Ayodya Resort Bali has 541 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private ‘retreat within a hotel’, set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Escapio, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.