Altough we just stayed for 1 nite,we were impressed,just paid $ 120 but upgraded to a lagoon access family suite.The hotel was quite good,in modern standard,easy to get lost in it because its huge!Nice swimming pool,awesome lobby,attentive and polite staffs,front desk.Room was comfy,nothing can be complained about.Some nice bars and resto,and a dinner pier with sea and nusa dharma island view.Got its private beach,luscious greenery surrounds the hotel.Breakfast was nice, a lot of food variety to choose from.Near to Bali Collection mall for some good food and cafes.Renting a car is adviseable because its quite far from the hustle and bustle if the city center. A minor glitch was,the beach was not too clean,and many rubbish washed up from the sea.Taxis are available,but you would have to kill some time to hop in one.We paid less,but we have more,worth every penny of my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua