My wife and I stayed at the Melia Bali 3 days in June 2013.
The overall experience was good, pretty much in line with our expectations based on our previous stay some years before.
Check-in was smooth and fast.
Our room was comfortable. The bathroom design belongs to another age, but everything worked properly and there was no reason to complain.
Breakfast was very good both in terms of service and food quality.
The swimming pool is quite large and a nice place to stay in.
The beach is very well taken care of. During our stay finding a couple of available lounge chairs on the beach was never a problem, I can't say if it is always like that, though.
In the afternoon the tide made the water so shallow that swimming was out of question.
All in all we had a nice stay (unfortunately quite short) and we would definitely go back to Melia Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua