My stay at the Melia Bali hotel was nicer than I could have imagined. Traveling to Bali, I was hoping to get the feeling I was someplace hidden from the world. The Melia Bali property is surrounded by palm trees, ponds, grass, music and lush landscaping, has a huge pool and is right on the ocean. The staff dress in the native Bali attire and tend to your every need but only approach you when you look like you need something. The food in the breakfast buffet is amazing and plentiful!! Has traditional Bali food as well as traditional 'American' food and everything in between. I highly recomment Melia Bali when staying in Bali!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Melia, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua