“The best holiday ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa

Save Saved
You added Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Kawasan Pariwisata | Lot North 4, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia   |
Special Offer
Free Dinner & Spa
Ranked #11 of 43 hotels in Nusa Dua
Perth, Australia
“The best holiday ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel had it all. Two huge and beautiful swimming pools - one with a swim up bar and the other with pool volley ball and a sand beach entry. Load of eating choices with an Indonesian, Asian, Italian and International Restaurants. Plus the Cheers Bar.

There was free table tennis - 2 tables a basketball hoop in a pool area, Beach volleyball. Plus there was yoga classes on the beach and pool aerobic classes.

The hotel also has a Spa complext attached to the hotel where there are tennis courts (2), squash courts(2), gym, lap pool, saunas and all other beauty therapies and massage. You pay extra for all of these services.

The room was a deluxe with a king size bed and a nice bathroom. The bed was firm, and I usually like a soft bed, yet I slept amazingly well. I think being so relaxed in this beautiful hotel resort made it so easy to sleep. Plus the air conditioner worked very well.

All the staff were amazing. The Balinese people and their lovely smiles and friendly and relaxed nature just makes you relaxed too.

The hotel was immaculately kept and it was quiet and serene everywhere you went. The gardens were so very beautiful with ponds. All the plants were named so it was like being in a botanical garden.

Breakfast was unbelievable. So much choice. The chocolate danish was to die for!! It was fun trying some of the unusual fruit of the Island too.

You really did feel like you were staying in Paradise at this lovely hotel. We walked down to Bali Collections which is a great shopping centre with many restaurants - all much more reasonably priced than eating at the Hotel and they had great entertainment also. I shopped at CoCo's which is a supermarket/variety store with very good pricese. Plus there is a small department store - like a mini DJ's. The rest of the shops were boutique style. I loved shopping through here except beware of the two fellows giving you tickets to win a prize. It is a bit of a con to get you to buy into a timeshare so dont fall for it!!

The were only a couple of negatives of the Hotel. One was the Business Centre.Even though we were at the hotel during a very quite time, it was hard to get onto a computer. Usually two or three of the five computers were not working and they were also very slow. There was no time limit so you luck out (like I did) if a couple of 15 year olds take up camp there and hog the computer. There is Wi Fi in the room so next time I will take my computer instead.

The other was the small choice of wine on the menu and the huge cost to buy a bottle of wine. All the $40 bottles were not available. So I had to buy a $63 bottle of wine!! The food prices at the Hotel were Australian prices also but even so, we still ate there a lot as it was so enjoyable.

The traders on the beach in front of the Hotel wear a numbered shirt so I think only licenced traders are allowed to deal there. We ended up having a massage on the beach every day for $10. They were also selling sarongs (I paid $8), jewelery and boat tours. I paid $35 for two people to go in a one hour glass bottom boat trip and we were the only ones on it.

I would not hesitate to go here again - a fantastic hotel!!!

Room Tip: I found the Deluxe Room perfectly fine so would not upgrade when I go again.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1,452 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is amazing. I loved everything about this hotel. Luxury hotel with everything that we call heaven. When I came here, I has some business with my partner, but I hope that was my vacation. The people were really lovely, easy on the eye and so friendly - greetings and a smile from everyone I met. I'd go back there in my next vacation

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Nusa Dua would be the place to stay if you want to just chill out and avoid the hussle bussle of Kuta. We stayed at the Palace Club room which is a very nice room which opens right into the garden. The room has a tub which opens into the bed area. The air condition in the room feels very welcoming after the heat outdoor. The general amenities at the hotel are excellent. The staff are very polite and friendly. The breakfast was really good, you'll be spoiled for choices. The location is right by the beach next to many luxurious hotels. If you want to eat outside the hotel, you can head out to Bali Collection is probably around 10-15 mins walk from the hotel, else you can also order a taxi to get out of the Nusa Dua complex. We would consider staying at this hotel again the next time we visit Bali.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This hotel are located on a very good beach area long side with other 5 stars hotels. The service on the Hotel was perfect from the reception to the rooms. Safe, clean, friendly atmosphere. The beaches are amazing full of sports activities, swimming pools, bars, restaurants, music all day long and shows during the night. It's a perfect spot for a vibrant holidays.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views but ground floor have gardens on the door...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

After I stayed here last April 2012, me and my wife stayed again in June 2012 because we love this hotel and there was a special deal that we couldn't resist. We were amaze that the hotel was given us beyond our expectation *again*. Our room was deluxe room with pool view as requested via internet booking. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was also very clean. Our experience with this hotel was nice, tranquil and comfy. Also, the service was excellent. There were a lot of choices in breakfast and the taste was quite good.

Overall, I will going back to this hotel someday. Hopefully they will keep the Balinese design, atmosphere & ambience. This is the main reason I kept going back and try to avoid modern / minimalist style hotels in Bali. Also, try to get a special package / deal. Sometimes you can get a great deal from it.

Visited June 2012

Room Tip: Room with pool / sea view. Avoid lower ground (noisy) and get the upper level.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stay here for 2 nights in deluxe room,very nice and clean hotel let you feel relaxing.
The hotel services is very good,they make us feel very comfortable from the first entry to the hotel till we leave the hotel.
The room have everything,clean and neat and also quite,we stay at the 1st floor no problems with water pressure,nice shower indeed.
the pool is lovely,and just few step could reach the beautiful beach.
Breakfast have variety choice included Balinese and Western.
It's a nice hotel for families and couples, if you are interested on shopping of cause better to stay at kuta or seminyak ,and if you are looking for a quite holidays,would recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed from 31st Jan-2nd Feb and it was an absolutely beautiful & relaxing stay during those 2 days & 2 nights. Our room was very clean/comfortable and the location was quiet. The morning buffet breakfast has lots of food variety and the beach/pool were very inviting.The staff there were very helpful too, as they helped me to confirm our dining reservations outside the hotel and with our driver to Ubud. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to stay in Nusa Dua.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!