We stayed here for week, after a recommendation from our travel agent.
We were not disappointed!!
From arrival, the staff at both the front desk, and the club lounge were fantastic, too many to mention individually.
The club lounge itself has everything we could need, and we only left the lounge to go to the spa!!!
We did have a couple of very minor gripes, during our stay, and these were dealt with immediately and proved to us that the excellent service extended to management, as well as the staff - very impressive!!!
The food was a little disappointing, although very good, we were expecting great things. Although the breakfast in the club lounge was amazing!!!!
Overall, an excellent hotel which we would recommend to friends, the club rooms are the way to go, as the service and attention you receive in the club lounge is really something else!!!
A huge thank you to all at The Grand Nikko, for a lovely holiday!!
Emma and Barry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua