Absolutely loved this hotel! We stayed in one of the Nikko Club pool access rooms and it was wonderful. The club facilities are well worth the extra money and the pool access room was great being able to swim out from your balcony. They have a large slide at the pool which my kids loved and my youngest son really enjoyed the awesome jungle kids club and the lovely friendly staff there. Cocktails and afternoon tea in the club room each afternoon was delicious as was the breakfast. The staff were all super friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Cant wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua