I loved this hotel. My room was huge with a massive beautiful ocean view from folding plantation shutters. It is 19years old but very well maintained with smiley helpful staff (although english is often very poor), I had no problems. The pool and beach are magnificent and breakfast at Brasserie is amazing. I left smiling yet sad I could not stay longer. It felt as if I was inside an imperial Japanese palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua