“Great location away from hustle and bustle” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Nikko Bali

Save Saved
You added Grand Nikko Bali to your Saves list
Grand Nikko Bali
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jl Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia (Formerly Nikko Bali Resort & Spa)   |
Ranked #16 of 44 hotels in Nusa Dua
Nice
“Great location away from hustle and bustle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

• Great service particularly on arrival
• Large variety of dining choices
• Beautiful gardens
• Awesome pool area
• Lovely large rooms
• Monkeys were a hoot!
• Helpful and friendly staff
• Would recommend this hotel

• Stayed October 2013

405 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Whangarei, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We visited Bali for 10 days with two kids aged 8yrs and 10yrs. Did everything possible while there and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Grand Nikau Hotel was awesome and is a definite 5 star. Room was a little on the cosy side - the two double beds were rather small - but we didn't go for an expensive option as we were only using the Hotel as a base for daily activities. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was ever a problem.
Meals at the Hotel (when we did eat there) were simply delicious and we never had a complaint and I ate my full and beyond every time (I'm a big portion eater!). Breakfast was a huge smorgasbord of every variety you can think of for just $US19 each ($9 for kids) - we had to stop eating breakfast there as we were just making pigs of ourselves (mainly me)!
The pools are spread out and fun for the kids.
Good gym (if you care).
Has a spa and massage, which we did partake in once just to try it out. It was very, very good and relaxing but a bit on the expensive side. Street massages, or those along the beach, are about a 10th the price but not as good. And the girls aren't as -ummmm- pretty, dare I say.
I thought that the beach was a little disappointing but found it to be typical for the whole of Bali. Just wasn't up to my expectations, but I have been everywhere through the South Pacific including all through New Zealand and Australia so perhaps I was expecting too much.
We will be back to Bali, and Grand Nikau will certainly remain an option to return to.

Room Tip: The more you pay, the better the room will be! Just think about what you are using it for. As a base...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

the resort is beautiful as landscape with a nice view on the ocean, staff ia friendly and professional,
we staye there for 5 nights and we would like to stay more! restaurants are good quality and the food is tasty.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very large resort that looks like a Japanese Emperors palace. 4 or 5 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, spa and ocean beach. Large room. Free transport every hour to local shops and eateries.
Service could not be faulted. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: All appeared good
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed at the Grand Nikko Nusa Dua for 4 nights in June. We could not fault this resort. The staff are wonderful and the whole resort is extremely well maintained and clean.

Location is great. Beautiful beach right at front, was quite dangerous for swimming first few days we were there but then imroved. There are a few pools to choose from but we mainly went to the beach area and pool in club area.

I would absolutely recommend booking a Club Room. Snacks all day long, cocktails of an evening, and they don't scrimp on a thing! Breakfast was fabulous. We tried the buffet breakfast downstairs one morning but quickly returned to the club room for breakfast. The bircher museli is the best I have ever had anywhere!

We ate at the Japanese restaurant in the resort one evening. My husband and I have japanese food quite often and let me say, the food there was so fresh, & so delicious! I could have gone back the next night but other places to try.

Its about a 10 minute trip in shuttle bus or taxi to the Bali Collection shopping centre, which was never a problem. A cab ride was only a few dollars if you didnt want to wait for the shuttle bus.

I found it a little crowded over the weekend - we arrived on a Friday morning - but I think this is the norm at most resorts like this. Come Monday the volume of guests thinned out quite a bit.

I absolutely recommend the Grand Nikko Nusa Dua, and look forward to staying there again in the not too distant future I hope.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Club Room in the Cliff Tower. Fabulous views! try and get one towards the left han...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in the villa for 2 nights and it was the best out of my whole trip. The environment is quiet and peaceful. There is not really a view from the villa but you can easily reach the beach and the club lounge for a nice view and drink. Service is excellent. Food is decent. Definitely not too crowded eventhough it was busy season which I really like. O...wifi is just awesome...when they told me it is EVERYWHERE I am really not sure....but it does.... It is truly a relaxing place.

Room Tip: the villa is nice...but if you want a view then better stay in the hotel side.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bali is a perfect destination to get any kind of holiday you like, from budget to six star. And this is where the Grand Nikko has got the mix just right. It is very notable that you can stay, eat, relax in complete luxury or the family have a great holiday at a very reasonable price. Food and beverage outlets are fabulous and we found the ranged in price was perfect for a couple or family holiday. The evening buffet/themed dinners are great or you can have anything from fine dining, Japanese, Italian, Pizza or you can book a romantic dinner by the pool or on the beach! Families please note the Kids Club 'Jungle Camp' is very professional, leave your children with the staff then disappear to your own private pool or relax at the Club Lounge. Accommodation options again are very varied, we found our rooms to match the 5 Star rating and the view from the rooms, reception and restaurants are spectacular. Lastly I'd like to thank (too many to mention) Management and all the Staff, your service, care and attention to our stay is first class.

Room Tip: Choose a room, suite or Villa to suit your holiday and or budget, they all look good!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Grand Nikko Bali? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Nikko Bali

Address: Jl Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80363, Indonesia (Formerly Nikko Bali Resort & Spa)
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Nusa Dua Peninsula > Nusa Dua
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#9 Top resorts Hotel in Nusa Dua
#12 Spa Hotel in Nusa Dua
#13 Business Hotel in Nusa Dua
#13 On the Beach Hotel in Nusa Dua
#13 Family Hotel in Nusa Dua
#14 Romantic Hotel in Nusa Dua
#16 Luxury Hotel in Nusa Dua
Hotel Class:5 star — Grand Nikko Bali 5*
Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua

If you own or manage Grand Nikko Bali, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.