I really enjoyed my stay at this resort. The setting is lovely and the grounds are immaculate. I stayed in an ocean view room and the view from the balcony was great. I saw many wedding couples getting their photos taken on the beach and on the camels. The staff were all lovely - very helpful and always smiling, particularly Sumerti in the cafe. I found the beds very comfortable and had no difficulty sleeping. The room was very clean and well serviced.
The breakfast was included in the price and the selection of food was great - from cooked breakfasts, Japanese cuisine, waffles, pancakes, cereals, fruit. It was less busy at the earlier times eg before 8 am, and gradually got busier. I enjoyed beautiful meals at The Shore Restaurant - the lamb dish and the chicken breast dish were divine. The cafe also offered a variety of sandwiches, cakes etc.
There are no shops close to the resort. There is a free shuttle that takes you to the Duty Free Shop and then you need to take a taxi to Kuta. There is also a free shuttle that takes you to the Bali Collection Mall, which is close to a number of other resorts.
Had two great massages at the Mandara Spa. The pool area is lovely and the beach was great to relax on. The release of the baby turtles was also fascinating to watch.
I really enjoyed my stay here - it was a great place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua