The hotel very nice scenery and cleanliness. Room is perfect. We stay in Club Room which provide a privacy facilities. All of staff are really careless about us and keep continues asking for any assistance. We try breakfast both at Club Lounge and Normal restaurant , there are less of variety choice. The Japanese menu taste is not really good as it is Japanese hotel chain. We also try Japanese Restaurant on the lobby floor as their signature menu is Tepanyaki. The others outlet food taste is so so. On the check out date we order lunch from room services and serve at club lounge. We wait about 45 mins which make us in hurry to finish our lunch and catch limo to the Airport. The taste is like instant using microwave. It will be better to improvement on the food taste and more variety of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at the Grand Nikko Bali. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Orange Marketing Services, Japan Co., Ltd., Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Grand Nikko Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Grand Nikko Bali Nusa Dua