It is a very nice hotel with everything you need. The service is great and everybody is exceptionally friendly. The rooms are not very bright but really nice (we stayed in a lagoon view room). The room had a nice big bed, which was really good, a big flatscreen tv, a nice bath with a bath tub. Cleanlyness was perfect as well as the room service.
The Pool and Garden are the most beautiful ones of all hotels in Nusa Dua (as far as we could compare from the beach-walkway).
Breakfast buffet was excellent - we could not imagine anything missing (apart from Nutella ;-) )
The only thing which is not "perfect" is the beach - during the times of low tide, there is nearly no sea left - but only a sandy/muddy bay. So if you want to have really nice beach, you will have to visit one of the neighbouring beaches.
Even if there were some families with children, the hotel is more a conference hotel and probably not the best for traveling families.
All in all a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Starwood APAC, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua