I chose the Laguna based on very thorough research on trip advisor and I must say that in the beginning I was very suspicious of all the positive and excellent guest reviews. But please, and I cannot stress this enough: BELIEVE IT!!! The pictures do no justice to the resort. And just as well, because when you arrive at the Laguna…you are simply overwhelmed!! This was our first trip to Bali and for sure will not be our last!!
Months before our honeymoon, the Laguna executive staff was SOOOO helpful!! Anything I needed they were always on the ball. Whether it was sending me Spa brochures and very detailed information or even arranging my pick-up from the airport, my new friend Susan was always glad and eager to help. Many thanks to her and her colleagues for exceptional luxury service and hospitality, as well as for making my honeymoon unforgettable! I will be eternally grateful!!
Upon arriving in Bali we were welcomed to a beautiful setting filled with many friendly and smiling front desk employees who treated us as if we were VIP. Our room was fantastic!! Fresh fruits, chocolates and fresh flowers greeted us, as well as a special honeymoon surprise from the Laguna Resort!! The bed was super and very comfortable. The room was spacious and the view was lovely. The resort had immaculate gardens and facilities. The pools were all sparkling clean and exceptionally beautiful. We used the Spa almost everyday. It was great being pampered and treated like royalty. I highly recommend to all honeymooners (and not only) the MOONLIGHT MASSAGE treatment in the Grand Gazebo at night accompanied by chocolates, fruit and cocktails. The Spa facilities the Jacuzzi and the treatment rooms were divine. Many thanks to all of the Spa staff. The food was also way above my expectations. Breakfast had something to offer for all tastes. We never had to wait for a table or for food to be replenished. Room service as well was great!! Delicious food prepared in 30 minutes or less!! We didn’t really use the butler service that much but it was a plus to know that someone is always there to respond to all of our needs. To make the long, yet happy story short, the Laguna exceeded all of our expectations. It was a joy to be a guest there. After seeing the rest of the hotels in Nusa Dua at a glance, I was even more content knowing our choice was the best for our needs and preferences. My next visit in Bali will definitely be at the Laguna!! THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL STAY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua