We stayed here for 8 nights, checking out on the 13th of June.
The stay was amazing! I am a manager at a hotel and let me tell you I wish I had their staff! They are officiant, quick and friendly! It didn't matter on who it was, if it was a pool boy, receptionist or housekeeping they would alway greet you with good morning/ afternoon or evening. They were always willing to help!
We had a Lagoon Access Room and it was amazing! We were tucked away in a room and it felt like we had out only little part of the resort, most importantly pool! Our only complaint of the resort is we booked a room with a King bed and it was 2 singles pushed together…. not even beds that could be zipped… it was very disappointing but we did not mention this to anyone so we only have ourselves to blame.
The food and cocktails are amazing! yes they are Australian prices but if you don't want to pay those prices you are a 5 minuet walk to Bali Collection and they are more the Bali prices you expect.
We got a taxi in to Kuta 3 times and all you have to do is ask the staff at the entrance of the hotel and they will organise you one for $16US in to Kuta, it was very reasonable. If you want you could also bargain with them outside the resort but the price is only about $1 difference.
We were so satisfied and will easily come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua