We had wonderful 2 weeks stay at Laguna Resort and Spa.
Amazing, superb experience, great location in Nusa Dua, great service. Right in the Denpasar airport there was a warm, cheerful and personal welcome and a hotel car waiting us.
We had a Deluxe Garden view room, it was a clean, nice and quiet.
Breakfast buffet was perfect in Banyubiru, the selections was good, especially the fruit desk was perfect. And so friendly and helpful staff, for example Mr. Nyoman.
Good swimming pool area with sandy beaches and nice jacuzzi place. Mr. Kariasa in Pool Counter was very helpful! Also clean and good private beach.
Clean, nice and quiet room, we had a Deluxe Garden view room.
Cornerstone was a good and cheaper option for a dinner. And also fantastic selection of ice creams. I must say that especially Mr. Redita was very helpful and nice person, we had a many good chats with him.
A la carte was good in Arwana and so friendly Mr. Airam (I'm sorry if I misspelling his name).
Overall restaurants and bars are really good, for example KulKul on the beach, nice selection of snacks and light lunch options, e.g. a great vegetarian pizza.
Also there was a real Finnish style sauna in Laguna Spa, also the gym looks nice.
Thanks a lot, we will be back in next December and greetings from Finlandia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua