You might say that this is a "grand old dame" kind of resort, but we found it aging quite gracefully although it’s evident that rooms might be in need of refurbishment or modernization, but having said that the room we stayed in was very well maintained. The only thing I would have to complain is that I found the aircondition to be rather noisy compared to other hotels we stayed in.
The grounds of this hotel are simply beautiful and we found the staff very accommodating and very attentive. There were always enough sun loungers available at the pool and the beach and it was great fun to watch the naughty squirrels in the gardens. The gym is quite small but equipped quite well with starte of the art equipment - I guess this must have been recently renovated / refurbished. Quality of food served in the restaurants is very good too, so we enjoyed our stay throughout and we will come back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua