The hotel is situated in the Nusa Dua area of Bali. It is a highly secured area with security checks of the cars and luggage at the entrance.
Overall the hotel is really charming, with an open lobby and a truly beautifull tropical garden surrounding the hotel. In the garden you can find several typical balinese archotectue like statutes, fountains, bridges.It has 3 pools of which one is accessible by the hotel rooms on the main floor. The second pool is designed like a sandy beach including an artificial waterfall. The third pool is a traditional pool. During our stay, the hotel was not crowded.
The rooms have really nice and comfortable beds, a plasma TV (opposite the bed), a balcony (with a splendid view on the tropical garden and lagoon) and a desk. The bathroom is quite big.
We felt that the room cleaning was very good and discrete. Also the butler service is very nice, you can order coffee to your room, free of charge.
As we had only booked breakfast, I can just tell you that the buffet offered was splendid and very good: lots of different food, even rice and sushi. A cook would also prepare omelets at your own taste. The service in the breakfast room could be kind of hectical when all the tables were full.
The beach is not the best you might find in Bali but we found it truly relaxing and enjoyable unless you can ignore the beach sellers ("Hello? Sungalsses, watches,..) The service on the beach and in the pool area is very friendly, although not the fastest.
Overall I found it a really nice place to stay an will definitly return.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.