Just a few words about the really sensational holiday my Family had recently when staying at the Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali.
Its been 10 years since visting Bali as we had taken a liking to Fiji holidays however we just had one of our most enjoyable and memorable stays ever at this fine Hotel.
The Villa accommodation was brilliant. Professionally managed by Adi and his staff not to mention the whole crew. We formed many friendships with members of the team who are just simply magnificent.
Special mention to Yuli at the Cu Cu beachside bar, the expert wine sommelier Yudi, head chef “BIG” Nikoli and the General Manager Mark.
The resort, extremely friendy staff, food and beverage we belive is unrivalled anywhere.
I must say if you’re a bit tired and are looking to relax by the pool (one of many) or just gaze at the lagoon on a lazy boy under a palm tree on a beautifuil beach with a cold Bintang or cocktail in your hand this is a ripper place to stay.
We will be life long customers and are looking forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua