“Nice hotel with a nice pool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pura Segara | Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #30 of 42 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nice hotel with a nice pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stay for 2 nights in this hotel. This is a very good hotel to stay, especially for those who like to relax and to enjoy life without too many activities. I stayed at Pool Access Room, which is very nice room with a plunge pool that is connected to the main pool at the end of the terrace. So I really spent most of my time in the pool. The pool is very clean. There are 2 people who clean it in the morning and in the evening. The pool is open for 24 hours. The service is also very good. The Room service is also very good. I order some good food for dinner time. The Barbeque Ribs is awesome. Breakfast is also quite good, with several food varieties. Hotel provide transportation to and from the beach, but for me the hotel lagoon is already look cool. Bathroom is the only thing that I do not really like. There are glass covering half the bathtub, so it is quite difficult to enter the bathtub. There is a little space between the glass cover to the wall, so the the water leaks thru the wall and make the floor wet. The drainage is very slow, so I have to wait about 20 minutes to empty the bathtub. Everything else is good.

Room Tip: The pool access room is the best room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Indonesian-Jetset,
We thank you for taking the time to review your stay, and are pleased that you enjoyed our Pool Access rooms. We thank you for the feedback regarding the slow drainage of the tub, and we have investigated and hopefully solved the problem. We look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belhotel Segara.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed at Swiss-belHotel segara during easter holidays and had a wonderful relaxing time. Beautiful room with pool view, quiet and relaxing location to chill out and very friendly staff. What else can one ask for.
If you like to step out of your hotel and go shopping down the street then this place is not for you and you're better off staying at Semyank but if you like to go to the beach near the hotel and chill out around the pool after a long day of sight seeing then this place is perfect and very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Go for first floor if you like to step into the pool straight from your room but if you like to enjo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Frida001, we thank you for taking the time to write a review after your stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you again when you wish to chill out .
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 7 nights! It was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! We had such a great experience! We where booked into a patio room and when we got there we where upgraded to a loft room! It was fantastic! We had only spent around 60 a night so we where so happy with what we had paid and the great room we where given! The food was fabulous! Everything was so fresh and yummy! Not to mention the view whilst eating in the restaurant was Devine! We used the shuttle bus to Bali collection most days which was great and alway on time, we always used the shuttle bus to Geger Beach and this was only about 2 minutes in the bus and again always on time. The best thing about the stay was the staff, everyone was so lovely, fantastic and helpful! We will without a doubt be coming back next year to stay again!

• Stayed May 2013
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Kylie C,

We thank you for your review, and so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We have passed your comments onto the staff, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were there for two nights. The room we stayed in was one of the best rooms we have stayed so far. If i remember correctly it's called the lagoon rooms, but the best part is that the rooms has its own private pool connected to the main pool.
Courteous staff, good location, complete value for money.

Room Tip: Lagoon rooms that connect to the pool.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We thank you for your feedback, and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our Laguna pool Access Room.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belhotel Segara at a future date.
Giza, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Impeccably clean, super-friendly staff, excellent variety of delicious foods at morning buffet, v. large pool w/enjoyable waterfall. one side has mountain view, other side sea view, shuttle buses, reception can arrange or reserve ANYTHING for you. Had a super time there on our honeymoon.

Room Tip: the bottom floor rooms go out straight into the pool, but the others have killer-views.. check the r...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Karim H,
We thank you for the review of your stay with us at Swiss-belhotel Segara, and are please that you enjoyed your honeymoon stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Vaudreuil, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed in Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa last February 2013. I really enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast which was included was excellent, (buffet), the staff really helpful and always smiling. My large room was very clean with all bath products at your disposal, a rain shower, large balcony and from my bed a nice view on the lagoon pool which is so large, from front and back of the hotel. There was a shuttle bus to take you at Bali Village and another shuttle bus to go to the beach. Of course, there is no beach around and no restaurant or other thing around, that is the only thing I can say about it but you have everything you want in the hotel. I suggest strongly that they improve their menu because there is no enough variety on it, not enough balinese food and vegetarian food. The view from the dining room at night is really romantic. I will return to this hotel for more days if I can. I was able to afford this expensive hotel because there was 50% discount on Agoda.com and I was out of high season. Also there is spa but it was closed during my stay.

Room Tip: There are more expensive rooms and also suites which are unbelievable on the 3rd or 4th Floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear France,
We thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for your input.

we are currently in the process of changing our Cafe Laguna menu, and have noted that you would like more Balinese and Vegetarian options included.
Please also note that the Serene Spa has now been re-opened, and offers a range of reasonably priced treatments from 9am - 10pm.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a future date.
Mandurah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

So, I'm here for 4 nights and had serious reservations given the previous bad reviews. So I'm doing a review after my first night to give an indication. I find the negative reviews unwarranted. Check-in was efficient and the reception staff lovely. I have a pool access room (which I got at a fantastic cheap rate) and it is modern, clean & large with the pool also clean and well maintained, right at my doorstep. The bathroom is equipped, modern and with everything you need, large bathtub, everything in working order. There is nothing wrong with the breakfast here! I've had far worse elsewhere, all the food is covered, there are no flies anywhere that I could see, I even tried the pastries to see if they are indeed stale from other reviews and guess what? They were fresh! They have an omelette stand which was like any other, staff were everywhere cleaning and serving. I don't know what other travelers are complaining about.
The only negatives I've got so far are that guests are allowed to smoke in the enclosed restaurant, management need to sort that out & that the pool cleaners are invasive and intruding on the guests in the pool access rooms. I find that a bit unnerving and will advise management. There is a dampness smell in the pool rooms but it didn't really phase me, people need to get some perspective.
Yes, it's pretty isolated and you will need to get supplies from outside but that's what the shuttle bus is for. No issues there.
Obviously some people will never be pleased, because it's a well rounded and well priced hotel.

Room Tip: Pool access room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Jackson9,

We thank you for taking the time to post your review, and appreciate your feedback.
We have taken note of your points regarding smoking in the enclosed area of the Cafe Laguna, and will also retrain the Pool Attendents regarding service times for the Pool Access Rooms, and the level of communication they should have with the guests if they are in the room.
The problem of humidity in these rooms is being addressed, as it seems to increase during the Rainy Season.

We hope that you enjoy the remainder of your stay with us at Swiss-Belhotel Segara

Been to Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!