I booked through an internet discount hotel booking site. Although I pointed out I will be requiring early check-in in my booking, despite ending up arriving at the usual 2pm c/i time, my room wasn't ready. Luckily got upgraded from a Standard to a Deluxe room. Breakfast was nice, tasty with decent selection between local and international cuisine. Deluxe room was spacious, bathtub wide, and bed soft and large.
There is a shuttle taking you to Bali Collection and Geger Beach, so despite the ensconsced location it is not so isolated.
Definitely worth it if you can't afford the high-end hotels in its surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua