I ate here with my wife and her parents after it was highly recommended to me.
We arrived for lunch on an overcast/rainy day,first impression is arriving down a dingey laneway and no real enterance.
No tables were set and it didn't look very appealing,I let this go on the assumption that the food will be amazing.
By chance we all ordered the mahi mahi fish,2 fish and chips and 2 different fish dishes,it all came out looking pretty basic (cheap plates,basic salad etc).
3 of us ate all the fish and 1 left it because it didn't taste nice,later in the day I started feeling very bloated and uneasy but I just thought it may be from a few bintangs.
I ate a small dinner because I didn't feel well and went to bed,my wife woke me at 1am viciously sick from food poisoning and asking for help,at this point I started to also feel terrible.
We both continued to be extremely sick for the next 15 hours until it all calmed down,this caused us to miss our flights home and stay 2 days extra because we couldn't physically move.
All 3 people that ate the fish ended up very sick and this was the only thing we all ate the same,I will never eat here again and would not recommend to anyone.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.