“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I love love love this restaurant. The food was excellent. You couldn't ask for more with the settings...wide sandy beaches and the sound of the waves in the distance. The kids menu was perfect and we had the Ayam Bumbu, Grilled Mahi Mahi and Seafood Platter...all fantastic. The husband and wife owners were also v v gracious and very helpful. Would definitely be back if I'm in Bali.

91% Recommend
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Great seafood and amazing staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The best seafood I have had in bali! Huge jumbo prawns cooked perfect. A great view on the beach with ver attentive staff.

Mandurah, Australia
“2 Magnificent Dinners - thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our last 2 nights in Bali were spent at this restaurant. Putu picked us up from the Peninsula Beach Resort and always on time. Anne-Marie was very attentive and remembered my name the second time around. First night My husband Paul and I (Cathy) shared a (very large) prawn and avocado salad and for mains Paul had the snapper on Mushroom risotto - absolutely Devine !! I had the beef n reef, beef cooked to perfection and a massive king prawn served on top with mash. Meals are substantial and well seasoned. We also had a bottle of wine, made with Aussie grapes for $23 Aus per bottle. All up paid about $70. Second night we had king prawns, and clams with 4 sauces for entree, half a small chicken, and madras curry for mains Plus 2 bottles of wine for $102 aus, so excellent value. Thank you Putu and Anne Marie and we will be back next year. Food, atmosphere and wait staff were wonderful. Paul and I wish you all the best with your Nusa Dua and upcoming Seminyak restaurants.

“Vicious food poisoning.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with my wife and her parents after it was highly recommended to me.

We arrived for lunch on an overcast/rainy day,first impression is arriving down a dingey laneway and no real enterance.

No tables were set and it didn't look very appealing,I let this go on the assumption that the food will be amazing.

By chance we all ordered the mahi mahi fish,2 fish and chips and 2 different fish dishes,it all came out looking pretty basic (cheap plates,basic salad etc).

3 of us ate all the fish and 1 left it because it didn't taste nice,later in the day I started feeling very bloated and uneasy but I just thought it may be from a few bintangs.

I ate a small dinner because I didn't feel well and went to bed,my wife woke me at 1am viciously sick from food poisoning and asking for help,at this point I started to also feel terrible.

We both continued to be extremely sick for the next 15 hours until it all calmed down,this caused us to miss our flights home and stay 2 days extra because we couldn't physically move.

All 3 people that ate the fish ended up very sick and this was the only thing we all ate the same,I will never eat here again and would not recommend to anyone.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food and wonderful hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We made it a point to check out Kendi Kuning in this trip and we did on our first night in Nusa Dua. Putu came by to pick us up at the hotel for dinner and the sight of the place by the beach lit by candles was really lovely. Anne-Marie and her crew were attentive down to the details. It was a breezy evening and we were offered cold towels to freshen up and sarongs to keep us warm through the dinner. We were seated by the beach with sand at our feet and the kids loved watching flights take off and land a distance away. There was also insect repellent to keep to mosquitoes away. The food we ordered were served all at the same time and was really tasty. The giant prawns in chill sauce was succulent and the Chicken Bumbu Bali was tasty. Our daughter had the Sate with rice and wiped the plate clean. We will be back for the crabs and this time with the 3 year old boy who will love to play with the sand by the table.

• 4 of 5 stars Food