Our stay hasn't finished yet, but we have been so impressed I thought it worth writing a review. We are booked in for 5 nights in a standard suite with golf course view (what a view, awesome). In house Internet is supurb, selection of tv channels is great.... Bath is amazing. It is close to the Bali collection, shuttle every hour, that's worth it just for the experience.
The Hotel airport transfer and immigration assistance made the whole arrival process seamless, I couldnt imagine staying somewhere without this. The lagoon (swimmable) is truly spectacular, lovely and warm and poolside bar, while a little expensive for drinks ingredients appeared very fresh.
Staff are very attentive, buggies to get you around the hotel grounds and to from the beach which is very clean.
All in all this hotel is really amazing and worth every penny, I am not sure if they are one of the ones that properly distributes the 'service' tax to all levels if staff but I hope they as the service is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.